Skyrocket ics leak available!!!! Get it now!!!

Search This thread

SolsticeZero

Jun 2, 2010
Houston
Enjoy!

http://rootzwiki.com/_/articles/breaking-news-ics-for-skyrocket-leaks-weve-got-the-link-r579

hsMB.png

BACKUP YOUR INTERNAL SD!!! THIS WILL WIPE IT!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: pixelens

phillybits

Jun 14, 2009
I just saw this via FB and pardon me for being a noon, but I was reading that this is flashed via ODIN. Would that be correct?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA

t3chfr3ak07

Dec 7, 2011
Pocatello
So how do you flash this to the phone? Sorry to be the noob and asking but can someone direct me to a walk through or something that would be wonderful! Totally excited though!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA App

Gr8Danes

Aug 6, 2010
So how do you flash this to the phone? Sorry to be the noob and asking but can someone direct me to a walk through or something that would be wonderful! Totally excited though!

It is a one click Odin. Meaning it is an exe file for your computer. Plug your phone in and put it in download mode and click away. :D

phillybits

Jun 14, 2009

I'm wondering the same thing. I just did a refresh of the [HOW TO] ODIN thread but that's for tar files and this appears to be an .exe so I'm not really sure how that works with ODIN.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

It is a one click Odin. Meaning it is an exe file for your computer. Plug your phone in and put it in download mode and click away. :D

Ah! Thanks!

ebatr8

Mar 28, 2010
Coming from the t989 forum we got some torrents in our thread guys, now someone flash this get me some info and screenshots :D can't wait till this is ready to go for the t989.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts