[Q] delete/reset softkeys?

Search This thread

Ilikecheese

Apr 24, 2012
Hello
I've got this really annoying issue. I have omnimetal 4.4.2 ROM and zipthemer would not work but I got it to work finally. But I've already used the app softkeyZ to change my soft keys and they won't get overwritten. I'm stuck with these annoying keys and can't change em unless its with the apps selection. I flashed nexus soft keys from zipthemer and in the softkeyZ app when I hit the reload button it earases the keys I have and shows the nexus ones I flashed for a sec and goes back to these so it like knows its their. But these keys won't go away. Is there a way I can either delete my soft keys completely and flash the other ones or flash a zip that resets it like a stock 4.4.2 systemUI.apk file? Any advice would be appreciated.

Ilikecheese

Apr 24, 2012
Actually I went ahead and tried a dirty flash and its working fine but same prob. My lock ring and glow dots work when I change em in zipthemer but the soft keys just won't change :/ I've used the stock KitKat Edify and my ROM file and both don't work to change the keys