Md5 mis-match...

Search This thread

mlock420

Aug 6, 2013
Hi guys I recently came back from a international rom but before I did I backed up or copied every thing from my sd to storage to my laptop. ..because im guessing flashing international roms wipe storage from what I read...anyway I was lucky enough to put a copy of one of my backups to restore back to hyperdrive kk rls3...and it worked....but I have two back ups so I copied the other back up to both storage and sd ....tried restoring that and it says md5 mismatch. ...so then I remember deleting folder's in my phone both storage and sd named back up and clockwork mod....so I went back to pc transfer both back ups back to phone and now both md5 mismatch. ..please is there anything I can do

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

mlock420

Aug 6, 2013
Hi guys I recently came back from a international rom but before I did I backed up or copied every thing from my sd to storage to my laptop. ..because im guessing flashing international roms wipe storage from what I read...anyway I was lucky enough to put a copy of one of my backups to restore back to hyperdrive kk rls3...and it worked....but I have two back ups so I copied the other back up to both storage and sd ....tried restoring that and it says md5 mismatch. ...so then I remember deleting folder's in my phone both storage and sd named back up and clockwork mod....so I went back to pc transfer both back ups back to phone and now both md5 mismatch. ..please is there anything I can do

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    See if there is a forum for the program you are using for backup and restore and explain your problem there.

Frank