[Q] Shortcut to camera on lockscreen?

Search This thread

Belac77

Jun 26, 2014
I'm very surprised to find that there is no way to get to the camera from the lockscreen of my M7. I'm using the Google Now launcher, and everything is going great except for that.

How can such a simple yet important feature be missing? This might be the number one thing I miss about my iPhone so far.

Please tell me there's a way to get to the camera straight from the lockscreen!

StormyNight

Dec 31, 2013
Hyderabad
I'm very surprised to find that there is no way to get to the camera from the lockscreen of my M7. I'm using the Google Now launcher, and everything is going great except for that.

How can such a simple yet important feature be missing? This might be the number one thing I miss about my iPhone so far.

Please tell me there's a way to get to the camera straight from the lockscreen!

On my phone, I can get to the camera without even entering my pattern code, but then again it's using the HTC Sense launcher. Also, you have to make sure that a setting called Bypass lock screen (or something, not sure, don't have my phone on hand) is unticked.

Belac77

Jun 26, 2014
On my phone, I can get to the camera without even entering my pattern code, but then again it's using the HTC Sense launcher. Also, you have to make sure that a setting called Bypass lock screen (or something, not sure, don't have my phone on hand) is unticked.

Yeah, I've made sure the Bypass settings are correct, so I suppose it must be the Google Now launcher's fault?