Valhalla - BlackEdition

Search This thread

Juls317

Feb 2, 2011
Indy
You might wanna frequent the IRC channel more often. Everyone who was there got a preview build ;).

Just as I get busy of course....oh well, I'll probably hop on tonight just to see how things are going

EDIT: now that I think about it, I was on a couple times last week and it was silent

Sent from my Kindle Fire using the XDA premium app

Last edited:

Juls317

Feb 2, 2011
Indy
You just gotta go on all the time, I promise you we do have some good conversations on there :D

I mean I try to be on as often as I can, I jut got busy last week with a chem lab report and English research paper...you know, the basic joys of high school

C

chris31jct

I think my battery must be dead or something because I get about 10 hours. I remember with Froyo getting like 18 hours.

Juls317

Feb 2, 2011
Indy
I think my battery must be dead or something because I get about 10 hours. I remember with Froyo getting like 18 hours.

I've noticed that I had better battery life on froyo icbinb with Bali than I ever have, but today I'm at 87% and 8h 15mins on battery

Juls317

Feb 2, 2011
Indy
Haha I amusing the phone, though my kindle has been my workhorse today cuz I installed a new rom last night haha. But ye, I am undervolted. I can post my settings if you would like

KurlyK

Aug 18, 2011
Haha I amusing the phone, though my kindle has been my workhorse today cuz I installed a new rom last night haha. But ye, I am undervolted. I can post my settings if you would like

I'd love your UV settings if you could post them.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA

Juls317

Feb 2, 2011
Indy
uploadfromtaptalk1331515682285.jpg

im really tempted not to charge this overnight buttt i dont think it will make it through the day tomorrow

ill post my UV setting in a bit

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

C

chris31jct

I'm using the 1-Click Gremlin Remover and reflashing the rom... next I will look for a mod like AS or Lighting Zap... anyone tried the Lag free?

ahmado78

Feb 15, 2008
Code:
Hey Guys,

Great rom btw, pics look clean and sexy! Just curious can anyone confirm if Arabic is working with this rom? Like are the letters actually connected or if they are all separated...? Thanks for anyone willing to look into this for me.

Edit: Ok so after even more searching I found the Hebrew version of this rom, can I just flash the RTL zip with this black edition rom so I can keep the UI fully english with added arabic support or do I have to flash it with the Hebrew rom?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts