[Q] Dear friend please help me

Search This thread

wasimbai

Nov 21, 2009
yesterday i got micromax a250 canvas for update 4.4 . according to below method i flashed the phone successfully. everything ok no errors. after update phone wont power on. sometimes only charging no power. once it was on when logo appear become freezed. i am in big trouble now ? please explain me to solve this problem.
a) You need to download Rom and SP Tool from above link.
b) Download AND Install MTK Drivers.
c) Reboot your PC.
d) Unrar S9311_MP_IN_MMX_15_flasher_user.rar and unzip SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1312.0.139.zip using any Unrar tool like peazip, 7zip, winrar.
e) You will have two folder S9311_MP_IN_MMX_15_flasher_user and SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1312.0.139.
f) Switch off Your Phone. Make sure you have sufficient battery charged or use laptop to do this. (Do NOT connect phone to PC)
g) Open Flash_tool.exe from folder SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1312.0.139.
h) Click Scatter-Loading button, choose MT6589_Android_scatter.txt file from folder S9311_MP_IN_MMX_15_flasher_user.
i) Wait file to be added into Flash Tool.
j) Choose Option->USB Model, click USB Model.
k) Choose Option->DA DownLoad All->Speed->High Speed, click High Speed.
l) Click Firmware download.
m) Now connect phone.
n) Software start downloading.
o) After few minutes you will see big green circle.
p) Done. Boot your phone.

Mrtoxicgamer10

yesterday i got micromax a250 canvas for update 4.4 . according to below method i flashed the phone successfully. everything ok no errors. after update phone wont power on. sometimes only charging no power. once it was on when logo appear become freezed. i am in big trouble now ? please explain me to solve this problem.
a) You need to download Rom and SP Tool from above link.
b) Download AND Install MTK Drivers.
c) Reboot your PC.
d) Unrar S9311_MP_IN_MMX_15_flasher_user.rar and unzip SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1312.0.139.zip using any Unrar tool like peazip, 7zip, winrar.
e) You will have two folder S9311_MP_IN_MMX_15_flasher_user and SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1312.0.139.
f) Switch off Your Phone. Make sure you have sufficient battery charged or use laptop to do this. (Do NOT connect phone to PC)
g) Open Flash_tool.exe from folder SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1312.0.139.
h) Click Scatter-Loading button, choose MT6589_Android_scatter.txt file from folder S9311_MP_IN_MMX_15_flasher_user.
i) Wait file to be added into Flash Tool.
j) Choose Option->USB Model, click USB Model.
k) Choose Option->DA DownLoad All->Speed->High Speed, click High Speed.
l) Click Firmware download.
m) Now connect phone.
n) Software start downloading.
o) After few minutes you will see big green circle.
p) Done. Boot your phone.

Update 4.4 ?? You mean Android 4.4 KitKat for your Canvas Turbo ?? Do you mean that ?? Please let me know in detail from where you downloaded those Flash tool and all other files for your Canvas Turbo.