the 4.4.X update - discussion thread

Search This thread

VonKlinger

Mar 5, 2014
Anybody going to do the over the air update on their stock rooted Note 3? If so please post your results.

Did you lose root? What did you do to regain root?

Can someone make a downloadable version of the update that I can flash from stock recovery that is already rooted? So that i don't lose everything and not have to reinstall everything.

Thank you

I tried the ota with stock/rooted. Used Wanam to fake official status, it downloaded the ota, rebooted and tried to install but failed. trying kies now since that seemed to work for others. Unfortunately De la Vega doesn't work with 4.4 so I'm finally going to have to trip the knox to obtain root...unless survival mode of SU works.

Reactions: hdad2

mcarbaja

Mar 29, 2012
Kent,WA
In back to stock. When checking for update. It says"Your device has been modified, no software updates are available" any suggestions guys?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

Guys, I am getting a new update from T-Mobile for my Samsung galaxy note 3 right now. what update is this please?

How big is the update?

WellTrainedVC

Apr 25, 2012
Arvada, CO
Downloading update right now. Totally stock. Interested in seeing what the update brings.

Update file size is 495.74 MB

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

richB7

Jun 29, 2010
Houston
In back to stock. When checking for update. It says"Your device has been modified, no software updates are available" any suggestions guys?

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

How big is the update?

497mb

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium HD app

rserokajr

Apr 26, 2011
Woodside
its up

4.4.2 is up on Sammobile and downloading on my phone now 495.74mb file:good::good::good::good::good::good:

Sent from my SM-N900T

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There will be another update in May to bring us the GS5 look and you can believe me or not I dont care I told you all about this update and I wasn't wrong now wait for the next update in May

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    And please don't ask me for pics of the update charts becausa I really can't do that I don't want to loose my job for that but I will let you all know when there is something coming

GREAT NEWS Everyone! Samsung released the kitkat source code for our N900T today!

It's labeled N900TUVUCNB4.

Means we should be getting it VERY SOON!

You can download it by going to http://opensource.samsung.com/ and in the search field type N900T. The filename is SM-N900T_NA_KK_Opensource.zip

Enjoy!
    Yes there is an issue with the GPS not activating on some devices we have the update in our service center and on some devices it works flawless and on other devices it doesn't TMO already has the update and knows about it but its just a minor fix the update is still on track for Wednesday any changes and I will let you all know

Everyone who questioned Razierpr as to the validity of him informing that the update would come out today owes him a big apology here.

Thanks Razierpr for the information. I am stock unrooted and downloading over wifi the OTA to the phone. Thanks again for your information.

Ian B