[Q] HTC ONE S Stuck on the logo

Search This thread

bellding

Apr 26, 2014
Hi
i have a htc one s and its stuck on the logo
i know i can acces the recovery mode , boatloader screen , there is no os installed ,(twrp ) also my computer dosent recognize my usb
please this is urgent . ( i need my phone to study

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Hi
i know i can acces the recovery mode , boatloader screen , there is no os installed ,(twrp ) also my computer dosent recognize my usb

As long you can access fastboot ans recovery your computer should reconginze the phone

Whats your Windows version?

Reactions: bellding

bellding

Apr 26, 2014
As long you can access fastboot ans recovery your computer should reconginze the phone

Its windows xp and 8 i figured out that because one of the wire out of the 3 on the USB cable was cut, it was unable to recognize . still charged :)
so i changed the cable .....
What should i do next ?
The twrp was pre installed when i got the phone so me being a noob went to advance wipe and deleted everything trying to get rid of the trwp itself so i would be able to upgrade to new version
Do i have the option to install kitkat rom ?
thanks for reply

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Its windows xp and 8 i figured out that because one of the wire out of the 3 on the USB cable was cut, it was unable to recognize . still charged :)
so i changed the cable .....
What should i do next ?
The twrp was pre installed when i got the phone so me being a noob went to advance wipe and deleted everything trying to get rid of the trwp itself so i would be able to upgrade to new version
Do i have the option to install kitkat rom ?
thanks for reply

Just check out THIS

TwistedKat and Pac are quite good roms. Just try some roms to find your needs ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi