[Q] Xposed installer does not install

Search This thread

kerone

Feb 25, 2014
Hi, i have a Moto G and I did the OS upgrade ... now it has kitkat 4.4.2
After the upgrade, the Xposed Installer did not work anymore ... it was uninstalled apparently. I said "apparently" because some modules work.
So, I tried to download and install the last version of Exposed Installer ... but without success. The installer starts and run ... after some moments it says "App not installed".
I uninstalled all modules and tried again, but the Exposed Installer always shows "App not installed".
Can anyone help me ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-09-17-37-13.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-09-17-37-13.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,742
Reactions: chandrakant shinde

JazzieBoi

Oct 3, 2013
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
i had this problem before, you need any file manager and navigate to Android/data/ then you have to find the xposed installer folder and delete it then reinstall the apk

Rajeev2401

Jan 10, 2016
After upgrading to Marshmallow (Resurrection Remix) on S4 GT-I9500, the xposed apk file was not installing.

I had followed all instructions, proper .zip and .apk files, even clearing cache, etc. but nothing was working.

However, I found this solution on the net and it works!

xposed is active now.

``````````````````````````````

After trying to post the message, I realised that since I am new to the forum I am not allowed to post external links.

But google "xposed app not installed" without the quotes and you will see the solution on a website (may be 4th or 5th from top) called mrad4tech.blogspot

This is what it says (credit to original author):

(1) Root enabled ES file explorer required
(2) Copy the not working .apk to system/app (retain the .apk file in original location for step 6, if required)
(3) Reboot phone
(4) You will see the application in the app drawer
(5) Try opening the app (this worked for me so I did not have to go to next step)
(6) If it force closes then install the .apk (in original location) now normally and it will work

alphandi6

Oct 16, 2016
After upgrading to Marshmallow (Resurrection Remix) on S4 GT-I9500, the xposed apk file was not installing.

I had followed all instructions, proper .zip and .apk files, even clearing cache, etc. but nothing was working.

xposed is active now.

After trying to post the message, I realised that since I am new to the forum I am not allowed to post external links.

But google "xposed app not installed" without the quotes and you will see the solution on a website (may be 4th or 5th from top) called mrad4tech.blogspot

(2) Copy the not working .apk to system/app (retain the .apk file in original location for step 6, if required)
(3) Reboot phone
(5) Try opening the app (this worked for me so I did not have to go to next step)
(6) If it force closes then install the .apk (in original location) now normally and it will work

thx man, you're the guy.. you rockkkk maannn....!!!!

Reactions: lucyr1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

xposed is active now.

(3) Reboot phone
    Hi, i have a Moto G and I did the OS upgrade ... now it has kitkat 4.4.2
    After the upgrade, the Xposed Installer did not work anymore ... it was uninstalled apparently. I said "apparently" because some modules work.
    So, I tried to download and install the last version of Exposed Installer ... but without success. The installer starts and run ... after some moments it says "App not installed".
    I uninstalled all modules and tried again, but the Exposed Installer always shows "App not installed".
    Can anyone help me ?

xposed is active now.

(3) Reboot phone

thx man, you're the guy.. you rockkkk maannn....!!!!