[APP][2.3+] Car Logbook

Search This thread

txdrive

Aug 30, 2014
play.google.com
Hello,
I would like to introduce you my app Android 'Car Logbook' :)

Car Logbook - a simple application for logging events related to your car for getting statistic.
Features:
-Log fuel event
-Log other events(service, parking, tuning, etc)
-Reports (fuel rate, costs by date/type, total cost, etc)
-Support multiple cars
-Create Notification by odometer or date

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enadein.carlogbook

Puwu

Jan 11, 2009
Great App!

Would be nice if it is possible to export/import/backup the data.

Atari-San

Jun 23, 2013
Congrat to being on the portal. :highfive: I have some idea to recommand which could be great.

-Include a reminder about oil filter, windshield replacement based on the distance.
-Include a reminder about tire replacement based on the distance or law about season (in my province in canada, we need to replace the summer tire for winter tire before the 15th of november they are required all the winter to the 15th of april, i live in Québec province in Canada),
-Include a reminder about refilling Oil, Prestone, Windshield washer, gaz (this one seem really stupid. XD).
-For electric car, reminder when you enter your drive way to recharge it.

I will recommand this app, GJ ! :good:

stevemw

Apr 1, 2007
Bailey's Crossroads
Great app. Just two suggestions, if I may:
- Price per unit should default to 3 decimal places (it only shows 2 after an entry is saved).
- Cost should have 2 decimal places (it shows only one after an entry is saved).

mwuahjaan

Mar 14, 2012
When I try to search in my device playstore, cant find your app. When I try with the link you have provided...I can see that and it gives me an option to install it. I do what needs to be done and it shows as installed but it never gets downloaded and installed on my device. I am on Note 3 T-mobile running miui.
Thanks.

dawnckr

Sep 25, 2013
When I try to search in my device playstore, cant find your app. When I try with the link you have provided...I can see that and it gives me an option to install it. I do what needs to be done and it shows as installed but it never gets downloaded and installed on my device. I am on Note 3 T-mobile running miui.
Thanks.

Would be great if this app could crowdsource the costs and post them on a website, so that you could compare your results with others', or check how much does a given type of car costs in a given region.

txdrive

Aug 30, 2014
play.google.com
Congrat to being on the portal. :highfive: I have some idea to recommand which could be great.

-Include a reminder about oil filter, windshield replacement based on the distance.
-Include a reminder about tire replacement based on the distance or law about season (in my province in canada, we need to replace the summer tire for winter tire before the 15th of november they are required all the winter to the 15th of april, i live in Québec province in Canada),
-Include a reminder about refilling Oil, Prestone, Windshield washer, gaz (this one seem really stupid. XD).

Thanks for your feedback
I will try to add it after import/export features :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Atari-San
Jul 11, 2012
Thanks for the app. One thing that I would like to see is when creating an event you can also choose the vehicle. The same way that you can choose fuel type or gas station.

Last edited:

sdandy

Nov 17, 2013
Centurion
Hi there, brilliant app. I have sent you an email regarding my suggestions however I just on the last update v1.3.3 the dashboard seems to have an error, it does not show the default value I chose for my vehicle ie. km, L, km/L but shows only gal and mil.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-16-15-44-35.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-16-15-44-35.png
    154.6 KB · Views: 193

frenzie_envy

Oct 17, 2012
Great App. I noticed one issue. Here in Canada our gas is sold by tenths of a cent. When I enter a price, for example,$1.184 it works correctly and calculates the Total Cost. After I save and go back in the price has changed to $1.18 and the Total Cost changes as well.

frojnd

Oct 26, 2011
Great App. I noticed one issue. Here in Canada our gas is sold by tenths of a cent. When I enter a price, for example,$1.184 it works correctly and calculates the Total Cost. After I save and go back in the price has changed to $1.18 and the Total Cost changes as well.

+1
Would be great if we could have 3 decimals feature. I would like to enter e.g. 1,123€ for example and then it should round it on 3 decimals as well.

Other then that, GREAT APP!!

sdandy

Nov 17, 2013
Centurion
Hi there

7ea9ca27e0eb703a0185d4ca55cdf547.jpg

I suggest the following:
- Cost price linked to currency field
- same with opening mileage
- As can be seen the vehicle I'd no field is too small and can't be seen in full
- Can you add engine no as a field
- Fuel type should be a drop down to fuel type values created

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,
    I would like to introduce you my app Android 'Car Logbook' :)

Car Logbook - a simple application for logging events related to your car for getting statistic.
    Features:
    -Log fuel event
    -Log other events(service, parking, tuning, etc)
    -Reports (fuel rate, costs by date/type, total cost, etc)
    -Support multiple cars
    -Create Notification by odometer or date

Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enadein.carlogbook
    Thanks for the app. One thing that I would like to see is when creating an event you can also choose the vehicle. The same way that you can choose fuel type or gas station.

Thanks!
    I will add it in version 1.4.x it will be soon!

Thanks for your feedback
    I will try to add it after import/export features :)
    And on my phone! Great Job! Thank you!
    A small donation is on the way to you.

Thanks!:eek:
    Today will be available a new version 1.2 (different units support) .
    Next will be, Ui , additional graph and more statistic , generating a report to print it