[ROMS] Gingerbread, CyanogenMod 9 with 2.6.35.14 preRC, MIUI 2.2.24 Build One

Witch feature you want in next version ?

• Native Sense Lockscereen

Votes: 133 51.4%
  • Galaxy Styled Widgets

Votes: 126 48.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
J

joostvhoek

Hey,

Looks nice, but what is the difference between your rom and joestone's rom. It's both 2.3... and aops (wrong in title ;))?

Joost

mikegapinski

Jun 7, 2011
Szczecin
Hey,

Looks nice, but what is the difference between your rom and joestone's rom. It's both 2.3... and aops (wrong in title ;))?

Joost
this are the same roms but mine is 2.3.5 and it is from google soruces not CA ... I am working on it becouse joestone stopped :( I simply need to mod my soruce now to get it to the same state and continue to work on my .35

I could try to build from CA... but i don't know witch branch to try for our board first...
will try -b gingerbread and build M76XXUSNEKNLYA1060

Last edited:
J

joostvhoek

this are the same roms but mine is 2.3.5 and it is from google soruces not CA ... I am working on it becouse joestone stopped :( I simply need to mod my soruce now to get it to the same state and continue to work on my .35

I could try to build from CA... but i don't know witch branch to try for our board first...

Oke, it looks hopefull. Good luck with the development!

Joost

airbus360

Dec 9, 2010
The Bad thing about Joe's rom was the Notification Icons for messaging and android market were from 2.2. Are they different and like Swiftdroid's in this rom?

Reactions: softy007
P

pcfighter

As I know in this rom you don't see any things from swift droid ;) Because it's good, clean AOSP.

airbus360

Dec 9, 2010
What I mean

I mean stock Icons. In aosp Joe Stone 2.3.2 if you get a text message the Message Icon looks like froyo not Gingerbread. It was the same when Swiftdroid was at Android 2.3.2 as well. Also the Market when you Download and install an app in joe stone it looks like froyo notifications. It is nothing to do with themes more with the stock framework (I love stock!)

airbus360

Dec 9, 2010
Hey,

Joost
The difference is Joe Stone has SDK version 9 this Has SDK version 10. Different API's and more Apps will be available. I know we don't have a front facing camera but 2.3.5 supports video chat over Google Talk

mikegapinski

Jun 7, 2011
Szczecin
New version ALPHA 2
Changelog:
-Audio fixed
-SD mount error fixed
-SD cards with many partitions now work :)
-FM should work - get app from market and test it

Donno why gsm doesn't still work ... I have tried to build it with blinder from openetna and it doesn't still work...
Here is logcat -b radio
http://yfrog.com/h0a2tcxj
Here is my last build image: http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/58696227/file.html (for new recovery)

And some screens:
http://t.co/sELeVW2
http://t.co/uf6bUw7
http://t.co/vXN3xfz

Mike

To other developers:
Pebe and joe told me to edit bilnder ... Added lines about enforceinterface etc... Should I edit my fw_base_telephony too ? What you guys have done to get this working ? Should i try to build from CA maybe ? Which branch and manifest from CA will work for swift ?

Reactions: ssik and coto39
Apr 16, 2010
St-Petersbourg
Hi! The project is interesting. As well as for Joe's FW, I make theme "mirror" on 4pda for tell to people about new updatings in Russian. I hope, you not against

Has applied this FW (a2) - GSM don't work and wifi call kernel panik
___

Привет! Проект интересен. Так же как для FW Джо, я сделал тему-"зеркало" на 4pda для того, что бы говорить людям о всех обновлениях и тд на русском языке. Я надеюсь, Вы не против.

PS Для перевода с английского знаний хватает, а наоборот- беда. так что Sorry for my bad english (

Last edited:
Reactions: TMinh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All the stuff is on my website:
    http://mikegapinski.androidus.pl

It is integrated with my twitter and it has an rss feed to be always up to date
    Sensors, GSM, Wifi, Bluetooth and GPS an wifi locating now works
    Changelog for preRC:
    -Updated CM9 soruce on 28.03.2012
    -Fixed CAMERA PREVIEW
    -Fixed STEREO AUDIO
    -Fixed MIC in Voice Dialer, test other things
    -Fixed CODECS(fluid movies in gallery and youtube std, still needs improvments)
    -New wpa_supplicant v6 that fixes:
    a) signal strength
    b) it truns off normally(part of deep sleep fix)
    c) it doesn’t disconnect like the one in Beta 5 with signal
    -Fixed native DATA STATS for wifi and 3g(limits don’t show yet, need to bring iptables
    -More SPACE for apps and facebook font fix inside(134mb)
    -FULLY FIXED DEEP SLEEP finally bcos of new BT props matching kernel
    -Test the BT headset, I made some changes that could fix that

About camera recording, live wallpapers etc. All will work with new adreno props I have but thay need kgsl 3.8(I have 3.0), porting that will take some time… After that I will update CM to 4.0.4 and give you an RC build. I merged the new audio hal from CA and it sounds soo ****ing better, test it ;) It should fix all the sound issues. Test the BT headset, I made some changes that could fix that. The last thing I want to do with audio is to fix the third party remotes, like apple headphones and Beats by Dre. I work on native fm radio – stay tuned.

Links for donators will be in 30 minutes, rest tomorrow :D

I will post some screenies asap
    Progressss :D
    Swift Settings: There will be the ota updates for donators and screen calibration later. Right now you can turn key backlight on and off and set dsp settings(one less icon in launcher):

Native mass storage:
    Some of my users paid for my repair so I will continue