Manila
Hello nexiii

Android Pizza

Jan 2, 2013
Florida
*achievement unlocked

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 using XDA Premium HD app
Close enough.

Sent from my Motorola Atrix HD running dual boot stock JB/CM10 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Beens beens the musical fruit, the more you eat the more you toot!!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Do beans really qualify as a fruit?

Sent from my Motorola Atrix HD running dual boot stock JB/CM10 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

DowntownJeffBrown

Oct 15, 2012
Porter Indiana (Chicagoland)
9 48 pm

Wow

That's one thing I like about xda is so many people from different countries on here. I've learned some pretty cool stuff from talking to people :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

New Harsh build for those of u that like his kernel. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

_Variable

Jun 10, 2012
Manila
Wow

That's one thing I like about xda is so many people from different countries on here. I've learned some pretty cool stuff from talking to people :)

Same here. People all over the blue marble. I like America as a country the most.

KidCarter93

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 26, 2012
Coventry, UK
Huawei P Smart+ 2019
Redmi 7A
In my touchwiz camera theres a setting. Sdcard or extsdcard. If its on TW camera itll likely be on stock. Plus its a basic feature.

The only settings I've got are Store Location (which does nothing useful) and picture size. It's the actually specific folder they save to which I'm trying to change, not whether it's internal or external.

DowntownJeffBrown

Oct 15, 2012
Porter Indiana (Chicagoland)
Same here. People all over the blue marble. I like America as a country the most.

Yes I have to say I'm partial to America ;)

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

The only settings I've got are Store Location (which does nothing useful) and picture size. It's the actually specific folder they save to which I'm trying to change, not whether it's internal or external.

I've been fumbling around trying to find an answer for u if I find it I'll post it here. I can't believe its this hard to find an answer Lol

KidCarter93

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 26, 2012
Coventry, UK
Huawei P Smart+ 2019
Redmi 7A
I've been fumbling around trying to find an answer for u if I find it I'll post it here. I can't believe its this hard to find an answer Lol

Cheers man. I've tried Google but that brought up no results for the n7. I've tried looking around the device itself to no avail either. I might try a different camera app which may give me more settings.