New to SP, looking for possible roms?

Search This thread

thehritzinator

Mar 24, 2013
Toledo, Ohio
Hi all! I just purchased this phone (being shipped in the mail, will have it within a week or two), and I've already been perusing these forums for how to root/unlock bootloader/etc.

As I was looking into these forums, one thing I could not find is the LED strip. Since I do not have the phone physically in front of me yet, I am unsure of how the phone names that feature, so I am not sure what to look for.

Are there any roms that utilize the LED strip at the bottom? Or will I have to stick with stock?

Also, sorry for the double post, I put this in both Android Dev, and Original Android Dev, because I am not sure which this would fall under, mods, feel free to move/delete if it's in the wrong section.

@non4

Jun 11, 2012
Gothicus
It should be in Q&A...
Use stock 4.3 if you want all the led features, or anything based on it eg: eXistenZ

Sent while my supervisor wasn't looking

ApriliaM3

Retired Senior Moderator
Feb 5, 2012
Bangkok
Also, sorry for the double post, I put this in both Android Dev, and Original Android Dev, because I am not sure which this would fall under, mods, feel free to move/delete if it's in the wrong section.

So let me enlighten you as to how things are done here...
First of all, if you create a thread to ask a question, you create it in Q&A
Secondly, you don't duplicate threads just because you're not sure where to create them!
I notice in your other duplicate thread, that you wanted to argue with other members when they advised you that your thread was in the wrong place...

thehritzinator said:
In other forums on XDA, generally q&a about specific dev options goes in these two subsections. I've seen it, and participated in it, in forums such as Nexus 7, LG Optimus L9, and the Galaxy S2 and S3.

Wrong. The rule is site wide...
If you're in an existing ROM thread in a Development forum, you can ask a question there (if the OP allows) but you do NOT create a new thread in the Development forums to ask a question.
I hope you're clear on this now for the future.

Last edited: