POS Software looking for app Analytics

Search This thread

jennie01

May 26, 2014
POS Software - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kroid.restaurant.pos_cloud

Hi! I am Brenan, web marketing personnel of a certain IT company. We have this POS software that runs on Android. A POS or Point of Sale system is basically used in stores or shops to automate ordering and payments. It also useful for business owners to take full control of their business and follow profit reports. We are little bit proud of the final product that we have though we are still planning to make changes from time to time. The app is now ready to download on Google Play for free, look for Kroid Cloud POS. You can check it out for us, please. In connection to this, we would like to solicit suggestions on what would be the best way to integrate Analytics for the app. One of our developer tried using Google Analytics but I believed she encountered some errors. Should we really use Google Analytics? What would be the benefit to use Google Analytics in our app? Sorry for these questions but we want to gather as much information that we need, especially thought from great minds in this forum. We would be very happy to listen from you. You can also suggest any positive or negative feedback with regards to our app's functionality and interface if you have time to test it. Thank you so much.

I want also to make this thread as a comment/suggestion/feedback thread for us to improve this POS Software to the needs of our target clients.

Last edited:
Reactions: Austin Lucas

akogan

Aug 4, 2014
App promotion for free

Hi, my name is Anton and I am manager in young ad company.
Now we started to work with appsflyer, and we need to setup our tracking system.
We can promote your app for free (provide you CPI and CPC traffic) if you will implement appsflyer SDK, (that will be helpful for you in future) and help our engineers to set the post-back.
Please let me know if you are interested, and we will discuss how many installs we will give you for your help.
I look forward to working with you.
Anton Kogan
Project manager.
akogan@admobiclick.com

Hey Brenan, I am one of Internet marketer and currently working with world class mobile app development company from last 4 years but as per the your question concern I would like to suggest you Openxcell Technolabs. Please go to the website address of this company and visit Technology Blog page where you will find one article on this topic: "A Guide To Analyzing App Funnels". Please read this article one time, this article contains great information on app analytics tools and guide to analyzing app funnels. I sure that you will get the perfect solution of your problem. And analyzing app funnel is also one of the most important point of any application.

MarrRrco

Jan 23, 2015
Hi Dear all!

I am Marco and I work in Point of sale systems NJ. Can somebody advice something about new developments in inventory, how to create more comfort for the employees and remove possible errors of the system?
Thank you in advance!

Shazbict

Jul 18, 2021
Commenting on a blog is an art. Good comments create relations. SHAZEB ICT provide
<a href="https://www.shazebict.com/"> IT Support in Dubai</a> for all your software, hardware and network related requirements. We provide IT maintenance plan for your organization with cost effective manner. We provide installation, support and upgrade service for your Servers, Desktop Computer, Laptop, and network IT infrastructure.

Shazbict

Jul 18, 2021
Thanks for sharing the valuable information here. So i think i got some useful information with this content. Thank you and please keep update like this informative details. SHAZEB ICT is the leading 24x7 Service Provider, Offers <a href="https://www.shazebict.com/best-it-support-amc-web-design-dxb-sharjah-uae.html">IT Support in Dubai</a> for all your Software, Hardware, servers, cloud computing, email solutions, data backup, security services, VoIP solutions, and digital protection at an affordable price.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    POS Software - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kroid.restaurant.pos_cloud

Hi! I am Brenan, web marketing personnel of a certain IT company. We have this POS software that runs on Android. A POS or Point of Sale system is basically used in stores or shops to automate ordering and payments. It also useful for business owners to take full control of their business and follow profit reports. We are little bit proud of the final product that we have though we are still planning to make changes from time to time. The app is now ready to download on Google Play for free, look for Kroid Cloud POS. You can check it out for us, please. In connection to this, we would like to solicit suggestions on what would be the best way to integrate Analytics for the app. One of our developer tried using Google Analytics but I believed she encountered some errors. Should we really use Google Analytics? What would be the benefit to use Google Analytics in our app? Sorry for these questions but we want to gather as much information that we need, especially thought from great minds in this forum. We would be very happy to listen from you. You can also suggest any positive or negative feedback with regards to our app's functionality and interface if you have time to test it. Thank you so much.

I want also to make this thread as a comment/suggestion/feedback thread for us to improve this POS Software to the needs of our target clients.