¿DPI change?

Search This thread

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III
Okay, just download a dpi changer front the market. In my opinion 220 would be to small, but whatever your preference. Having said that, this is the development section. The only thing that you should post in here is development, not questions about development, requests, or other things like that. Just for your future knowledge because some people get really irritated by posting non development in this area.

Oh by the way in the unofficial development thread in the general section there was a discussion about this and an app that worked great.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

CapitanFantasma

Mar 4, 2013
Tijuana City
Okay, just download a dpi changer front the market. In my opinion 220 would be to small, but whatever your preference. Having said that, this is the development section. The only thing that you should post in here is development, not questions about development, requests, or other things like that. Just for your future knowledge because some people get really irritated by posting non development in this area.

Oh by the way in the unofficial development thread in the general section there was a discussion about this and an app that worked great.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

ok sorry y thansk

exconvictriddick

Apr 19, 2007
I'm on a 240 dpi. Everything looks fine to me. Although the quick toggle looks a bit off. The lines which separate the icon. Nothing biggie.

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

blkghost22

Jan 29, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
i like my dpi at 260 but what do i need to touch using the xposed app setting for the quick window clocks... the clocks are small and does not fit the window correctly

Sent from my LG-D950 using xda app-developers app

jongilluley

Mar 19, 2008
Im at 240 and keyboards are fine just the camera app a bit wonky but useable...

Sent from my LG-D955 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: SayWhat10

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    or you can download a file explorer (like root explorer) and change the dpi within the build prop.
    Im at 240 and keyboards are fine just the camera app a bit wonky but useable...

Sent from my LG-D955 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app