[Q] Cant install Hill Climb Racing on Nexus 5

Search This thread
A

amit.tiger12

I tried every games. But I want to play this game. Its not getting install. Please help. I was using ART runtime from 1st day. But didn't get any problem.
I tried both ART and Dalvik. But its not working.
It's showing "unknown error code during application installation : "-24" Screenshot uploaded.
Please help needed.
And my AnTuTu benchmark x also shows variable results from 17000 to 22000. I'm confused with this result as it's showing result above 38000 with nexus 5 but i'm still under 25000. Please help needed..

NOT ROOTED.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-31-17-14-04.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-31-17-14-04.png
    223.9 KB · Views: 466
Last edited:
J

justinisloco

I tried every games. But I want to play this game. Its not getting install. Please help. I was using ART runtime from 1st day. But didn't get any problem.
It's showing "unknown error code during application installation : "-24" Screenshot uploaded.
Please help needed.
And my AnTuTu benchmark x also shows variable results from 17000 to 22000. I'm confused with this result as it's showing result above 38000 with nexus 5 but i'm still under 25000. Please help needed..

NOT ROOTED.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Try looking in your SD for Android>Data> (something like data.hillside or com.hillside something like that) and deleting it. Otherwise only thing is a factory reset...

What it is, is partially installed on your device, somehow. And your phone doesn't recognize it. Maybe try side-installing the APK.

Last edited:

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Please help needed.

NOT ROOTED.

Sent from my Nexus 5

You could send a bug report or a screenshot of your error to the games developer.

Last edited:

GUGUITOMTG4

Oct 26, 2011
GuGuPlace
Also, if you had it installed before, look into data/data and data/app-lib for hill climb related files. Delete them
Edit: Forget about it. NOT ROOTED

Last edited:

vin4yak

Mar 10, 2013
Mumbai
vinu.info
Please help needed.

NOT ROOTED.

Sent from my Nexus 5

If you aren't rooted, then Factory Reset is the only solution..

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Also, if you had it installed bebore, look into data/data and data/app-lib for hill climb related files. Delete them

To access those, root is needed which the OP doesn't have..

Reactions: prateek.htc
A

amit.tiger12

So i need to root my device???
Any other method to install it. Or any app for complete uninstall.

I'm installing this for 1st time. And this game showing this error.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Last edited:

vin4yak

Mar 10, 2013
Mumbai
vinu.info
So i need to root my device???
Any other method to install it. Or any app for complete uninstall.

I'm installing this for 1st time. And this game showing this error.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I feel you m8. But there's nothing you can do other than a factory reset if you're fully stock... Sad, but true. :(

For any other app to delete those files, "that" app would still require root access...

A

amit.tiger12

I feel you m8. But there's nothing you can do other than a factory reset if you're fully stock... Sad, but true. :(

For any other app to delete those files, "that" app would still require root access...

Factory reset will wipe my all data?? What the solution for that? Any backup option??

Sent from my Nexus 5

vin4yak

Mar 10, 2013
Mumbai
vinu.info
Factory reset will wipe my all data?? What the solution for that? Any backup option??

Sent from my Nexus 5

Yes it will wipe all of your data.. You can backup media by transferring it to a computer and you can backup your applications by Helium (find it on playstore)..

After backup is complete transfer the "carbon" folder to your pc...

Since you're planning to do a factory reset, you may as well unlock the bootloader(which wipes all data) and root your device... It's Upto you though :)

-Flowed from an IceCold Hammerhead!

Reactions: prateek.htc
J

justinisloco

How to sideload apk???

Sent from my Nexus 5

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=view&id=0B4OXWWikHOS4X21oU0h5Y2RXUXM

Use that link, go to your settings>security> and theres an option to allow unknown soucres. Make sure it us checked. install!

You know whats funny, i just installed CM11 last night, and it was resoring my apps, and this was one of them. The Play store kept acting up when downloading, and it would say "downloaded" but I was unable to find it in the launcher...

A

amit.tiger12

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=view&id=0B4OXWWikHOS4X21oU0h5Y2RXUXM

Use that link, go to your settings>security> and theres an option to allow unknown soucres. Make sure it us checked. install!

You know whats funny, i just installed CM11 last night, and it was resoring my apps, and this was one of them. The Play store kept acting up when downloading, and it would say "downloaded" but I was unable to find it in the launcher...

Already checked/ticked on unknown sources... I think need to do factory reset...

Sent from my Nexus 5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please help needed.

NOT ROOTED.

Sent from my Nexus 5

If you aren't rooted, then Factory Reset is the only solution..

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Also, if you had it installed bebore, look into data/data and data/app-lib for hill climb related files. Delete them

To access those, root is needed which the OP doesn't have..

Sent from my Nexus 5

Yes it will wipe all of your data.. You can backup media by transferring it to a computer and you can backup your applications by Helium (find it on playstore)..

After backup is complete transfer the "carbon" folder to your pc...

Since you're planning to do a factory reset, you may as well unlock the bootloader(which wipes all data) and root your device... It's Upto you though :)

-Flowed from an IceCold Hammerhead!