Best tempered glass screen protector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Reechings

Jan 22, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hi all,

Well I have just had the screen of my phone saved by a tempered glass screen protector I bought off eBay for $10.

uploadfromtaptalk1405496289594.jpg

Now as you can see from the picture I am in the market for a new one. I can buy another one from eBay but was wondering if it is worth investing in a more expensive one such as the Amzer Kristal for $30. The problems I had with my now broken protector was that it was pretty heavy (around 10 grams or so) and it made my fingerprint scanner not work.

I appreciate any suggestions and experiences you can share. Cheers

Tapped It!

elgiraffe

Dec 25, 2011
Get the $2 ones. I just got one shipped from China for 2 bucks total. Its awesome. I didn't expect much, but it is really smooth, thin, and was easy to install. I haven't had any problems with the finger print scanner. It might even work better, but I'm sure the mileage will carry with user. I never use the fingerprint scanner. I'm not sure of the weight, but now that you mention it my phone does feel a bit heavy.

I haven't used one of the name brand ones though. I'd be curious to hear from someone who's used both.

Last edited:

wise7326

Aug 7, 2012
I bought one from the Verizon store when i purchased my phone and I am very satisfied with it. Much better than normal screen protectors.

Reechings

Jan 22, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Get the $2 ones. I just got one shipped from China for 2 bucks total. Its awesome. I didn't expect much, but it is really smooth, thin, and was easy to install. I haven't had any problems with the finger print scanner. It might even work better, but I'm sure the mileage will carry with user. I never use the fingerprint scanner. I'm not sure of the weight, but now that you mention it my phone does feel a bit heavy.

I haven't used one of the name brand ones though. I'd be curious to hear from someone who's used both.
Weird it sounds like even the cheap ones should work with the finger scanner but mine didn't. Did yours come with the little nub to put on the home key too? I think I might have to spend a little bit more just to try to get a lighter one. Using the phone now without it I realize just how much heavier it felt with it. If anyone can chime in with what they're using I appreciate it.

Tapped It!

I

Iceburn1

Non-Glass Protector

I know it's not the glass one, but I have an amfilm screen protector. It's a really great value for what it is, and it last for a really long time. I know people like the glass because of the really good feel, but this has it too. I think that it's a terrific better option to the glass.

Now you you wanna talk plastic these are the best....http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I7Y6P2S/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1and if you post review on amazon they send you another package free!

GoBears

Nov 1, 2011
Right now I'm testing and reviewing the Zerolemon one. So far I really like it and it's under 10 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts