iPad mini will defeat Nexus 7 and kindle fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

chanting

Oct 4, 2012
Seems iPad mini will release, same 7" with different IOS, it will occupy the tablet market?

Hydro8

Aug 20, 2012
Seems iPad mini will release, same 7" with different IOS, it will occupy the tablet market?

It's like phone, people who don't want customize interface and want friendly os buy ipad, and people who want to do everything possible with a tablet buy android one.

I've got an iPhone and now a nexus 7 and i didn't regret and go back. Apple it's over now :D

sprogurt

Jan 27, 2011
Was that a statement or a question? If it was a question then simply no, unless Apple do something about the price most people will compare the price of that with the price of other tablets in the same area, even then most people take into account screen size, storage size and price only for tablets, if you take screen size out of the equation then unless they lower the price people will generally decide to go with the cheaper product.

Also the Microsoft surface is out soon, yes it's 10" but it will surely steal audience away from the iPad mini if it's actually confirmed.

</rant>
Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Wilks3y

Aug 3, 2012
Leek
No the Mini will not defeat the N7, there a totally different ball game.
As said before the iPad mini will be for those who don't really get what there doing, the N7 is for the enthusiasts who want control over their device.

Visa Declined

Sep 17, 2012
Oklahoma City
If the ipad mini ends up being the size that everyone is speculating, it won't(to me) have the portability that the Nexus 7 sports.

coTts.jpg

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
No doubt it will still sell millions even if it's pricy. Because wether we accept it or not, it has Apple logo and branding is what some people only care about.

Tapatalked from my Xperia P

Reactions: mhoss48

kristovaher

Jul 29, 2010
Tallinn
www.waher.net

Of course it will. They are late for the 7" party, but it will be a great success.

But why should that matter? Competition is good. 7" size is perfect for a tablet, 10" is way too clumsy. In a few years time I'm pretty sure that 7" tablets will make up for majority of the sales.

D

Deleted member 2842059

Who cares? How about we stop being so damn entrenched in our OS? Does it really matter to you if it succeeds or fails? Will your life change in any significant way?

What most interests me is another quality tablet in a crowded space. That should, in theory, force a price war and a spec war. Both benefit consumers.

vauxhallastra

May 22, 2009
Why so many Apple comments in the nexus 7 section. I don't want to read about apple everytime I am trying to read about nexus 7

Sent from my GT-P6800 using xda premium

poondog

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 11, 2011
Melbourne
No offence guys, but I see the ipad mini being a massive hit, in the Australian market especially.
Because of its simple interface and ipad name. And how it syncs with itunes and iphones. That's what apple users want, they don't want customisation, individuality and tweaks like we do.
Although we android users are different to most of the community, some of don't understand how the normal person operates. They don't think to change the look, colours or performance, or to install a whole new interface. All they want is smoothness and usablity. And that is the ipad/iphone, my friends.
My 2 cents, Markj out :)

propagandax

Mar 14, 2008
No offence guys, but I see the ipad mini being a massive hit, in the Australian market especially.
Because of its simple interface and ipad name. And how it syncs with itunes and iphones. That's what apple users want, they don't want customisation, individuality and tweaks like we do.
Although we android users are different to most of the community, some of don't understand how the normal person operates. They don't think to change the look, colours or performance, or to install a whole new interface. All they want is smoothness and usablity. And that is the ipad/iphone, my friends.
My 2 cents, Markj out :)

You said normal people.....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Chocu1a

Sep 16, 2011
Meh. Some people will buy it BECAUSE it is an Apple product. I WON'T buy it for the same reason. I own a N7 because it is the best product for my current needs. I also own a TF300T as it is a great budget Android tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 2842059
    Who cares? How about we stop being so damn entrenched in our OS? Does it really matter to you if it succeeds or fails? Will your life change in any significant way?

What most interests me is another quality tablet in a crowded space. That should, in theory, force a price war and a spec war. Both benefit consumers.
    No doubt it will still sell millions even if it's pricy. Because wether we accept it or not, it has Apple logo and branding is what some people only care about.

Tapatalked from my Xperia P