Help finding a tutorial please

Search This thread

bobfrantic

Hi.. I miss having seconds on the clock of my lock screen. Had that long time ago with my Omnia I8000. I have googled my computer to close to death LOL. Also searched several forums. So I come here wondering if any modders or themers may know of a tutorial how to do this. Thanks in advance. :)

d@rkl0rd

Oct 25, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
This can be done by using xposed module. Download the module XuiMod, it has the option to enable seconds in clock. Here is the screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-10-19-42-04.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-10-19-42-04.png
    222.7 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: bobfrantic

bobfrantic

A little progress...

Well, I have made a little progress, on my own. Seems this has stumped everyone so far... But I have made some additional code to framework-res/res/layout-hdpi/keyguard_circlelock_clockwidget.xml and now have the ":" colon needed to separate the minutes from seconds but the seconds aren't showing. (see attached) What I think is needed next is some editing and adding of code to the ClockWidget$Clock.smali that is in android.policy.jar in order for seconds to show up on the lockscreen. Still wearing google out looking for answers... :eek:

Screenshot_2014-02-13-15-42-24.jpg

Reactions: #Henkate and dagger

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OT: nice pup..:D

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
    A little progress...

Well, I have made a little progress, on my own. Seems this has stumped everyone so far... But I have made some additional code to framework-res/res/layout-hdpi/keyguard_circlelock_clockwidget.xml and now have the ":" colon needed to separate the minutes from seconds but the seconds aren't showing. (see attached) What I think is needed next is some editing and adding of code to the ClockWidget$Clock.smali that is in android.policy.jar in order for seconds to show up on the lockscreen. Still wearing google out looking for answers... :eek:

Screenshot_2014-02-13-15-42-24.jpg
    You should ask @BOOTMGR.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
    This can be done by using xposed module. Download the module XuiMod, it has the option to enable seconds in clock. Here is the screenshot