datagutt1.com
OnePlus 9 Pro
Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.*/
MIUI6 for Nexus 5
Download 5.3.13

Download fixbrowservideo.zip

What is working:
- Most functions (WI-Fi, GPS, mobile data, signal strength etc.)
- Blur
- MIUI Camera
- Web browser
- Webview
Known issues:
- Crash when attempting to manually set ISO in Camera
- Crash when selecting Dirac-option in Settings
- Crash when attempting to watch videos in Browser and other webview apps
(Flash attached zip fixbrowservideo.zip)
How to fix GPS:
  1. Push framework-res with fixed AGPS to /system/framework using adb or similar.
  2. Remove AMAP network location (i don't remember exact name, but starts with AMAP) apk.
  3. Enable GPS in Location settings
  4. Download GPS Status app and choose "Download AGPS data"
This ROM comes with multiple languages and is one of the first ever non-Xiaomi MIUI6 ports to be released.
It fully supports MIUI Camera and blur.

Install instructions:
- Wipe data and cache
- Install MIUI zip
- Install fixbrowservideo.zip (To fix video in browser)
- Reboot to system

Based on:
Xiaomi.eu Mi3/Mi4 (cancro) ROM
Custom, source-built Omni 4.4 Kitkat
ElementalX-N5-1.13

XDA:DevDB Information
MIUI6 Nexus 5 port, ROM for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
datagutt, Xiaomi, BurgerZ, Xiaomi.eu, pijulius
Source Code: http://github.com/flar2/ElementalX-N5/tree/ElementalX-1.00

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
Based On: MIUI and Omni

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 5.3.13

Created 2014-09-16
Last Updated 2015-04-01

Last edited by a moderator:

miseusegau

Sep 20, 2012
savona

KashMiester

Apr 13, 2011
Looking forward to trying this, haven't flashed a ROM in a awhile, need to get back into flashing ROMs often again

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.*/
    MIUI6 for Nexus 5
    Download 5.3.13

Download fixbrowservideo.zip

What is working:
    - Most functions (WI-Fi, GPS, mobile data, signal strength etc.)
    - Blur
    - MIUI Camera
    - Web browser
    - Webview
    Known issues:
    - Crash when attempting to manually set ISO in Camera
    - Crash when selecting Dirac-option in Settings
    - Crash when attempting to watch videos in Browser and other webview apps
    (Flash attached zip fixbrowservideo.zip)
    How to fix GPS:
    1. Push framework-res with fixed AGPS to /system/framework using adb or similar.
    2. Remove AMAP network location (i don't remember exact name, but starts with AMAP) apk.
    3. Enable GPS in Location settings
    4. Download GPS Status app and choose "Download AGPS data"
    This ROM comes with multiple languages and is one of the first ever non-Xiaomi MIUI6 ports to be released.
    It fully supports MIUI Camera and blur.

Install instructions:
    - Wipe data and cache
    - Install MIUI zip
    - Install fixbrowservideo.zip (To fix video in browser)
    - Reboot to system

Based on:
    Xiaomi.eu Mi3/Mi4 (cancro) ROM
    Custom, source-built Omni 4.4 Kitkat
    ElementalX-N5-1.13

XDA:DevDB Information
    MIUI6 Nexus 5 port, ROM for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
    datagutt, Xiaomi, BurgerZ, Xiaomi.eu, pijulius
    Source Code: http://github.com/flar2/ElementalX-N5/tree/ElementalX-1.00

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    Based On: MIUI and Omni

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 5.3.13

Created 2014-09-16
    Last Updated 2015-04-01
    New release!

It took some time, but i have just released a new version. I have tested it a bit, and everything seems to be working.
    This includes MIUI Camera, webview and blur effects.
    I hope it was worth the wait.
    - datagutt
    I think you need to copy Camera*.smali files from MIUI, because i lazily overwrote them instead of diffing. New mail app will be added as soon as i update to a newer build :D

So I've done the status bar blur. Just trying to do navigation bar transparency as the ROM is hideous with the black bar on home screen. I have Uni tomorrow so I'll finish on the weekend. Will also look into web view.

Thanks for the amazing effort though.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Guys stay calm, porting a ROM isnt like updating a regular ROM, if an updated file breaks what was modded all the steps made with original must be remade, it takes time give dattagut some slack
    Most of the porting process is quite fast. The thing that takes most time is actually applying the blur patches, because of the amount of files that need to be patched and that the code is hard to navigate. If i put the patch in the wrong place, it either wont boot or blur will be broken :p I usually manage to break something while porting, to due the amount of small patches needed. For example the video bug, which was due to me forgetting a few files. I try to automate as much as possible through scripts though, so eventually releases will be faster.

But i have school, translating MIUI to Norwegian, web development-projects and other things that occupy a lot of my time. This week is vacation for me though, so i will have time to update this port and continue working on 5.0-based port as well. Hopefully you guys will see a new version as early as this weekend.
    I agree. There has been close to no progress so far (i am stuck and have asked other devs to help). I don't see the use in releasing a new build, when it will have the same bugs or even more.

I am well aware of the interest in this ROM.
    There is a "Thanks"-button on XDA and if you use that instead of posting "+1", it helps keep my thread clean. Also, if you are able to find a fix for webview crashing (easily seen when choosing "Browser signin" during Google account set up), that would be great.

Ok. I was using this ROM, fixed transparency on status bar and nav keys, correct size for the UI (DPI in build.prop just needed changing). The Mail app was from I dont know where (MIUI V5??) it was definately not V6 so I changed that. I went back to L and reformatted my PC to downgrade from Windows 10 but I remember how to do those fixes so Ill do that know. Will send you a link ASAP while I figure WebView fix too. Thanks

Edit - Doing easy stuff. Correct DPI and Mail. Will just quickly try V6 camera and then ill do the blur effect / webview. Easy first, hard later