[THEME] ICS Port [Updated 2/21/2012]

Search This thread

gabwerkz

Aug 16, 2011
Three Stars and a Sun
@all

There might be an update with V4 so let's wait a little...

@Bab0
Can you share this wallpaper? Por favor... :p

bb8c4fb9-a126-0ef6.jpg

tantrums

Apr 1, 2011
Inside my house
Hi gabweks,

Thanks for the patches you made for the Marvel ROM. I'm posting a link to the OP of Marvel ROM to this thread.

:)

Last edited:

bluehunter9

Feb 8, 2012
Auckland
Good idea. Gabwerkz's theme really fits well with Marvel ROM. Only thing is if you could remove the music notification applet by default and possibly change the lockscreen to ICS style.

gabwerkz

Aug 16, 2011
Three Stars and a Sun
The upgrade will wait for V4...

and of course I can make the wallpaper, here is Brother .. : D

D*mn... lovely WP. Thanks bro. :p

Hi gabweks,

Thanks for the patches you made for the Marvel ROM. I'm posting a link to the OP of Marvel ROM to this thread.

:)

Sure bro. :) For the extended power menu, credit huexxx for it.

Good idea. Gabwerkz's theme really fits well with Marvel ROM. Only thing is if you could remove the music notification applet by default and possibly change the lockscreen to ICS style.

haven't seen the links posted a page back or two. Are they Music.apk or modified SystemUI?

If ICS lockscreen... just a holo (round/ring) that you can slide up to unlock. Must use orig LG lockscreen to mod.

spykedsystem

Nov 23, 2011
if you mean the ones i posted they are SystemUis for both centered and default clock location, also posted music.apk cause someone asked for it

Reactions: gabwerkz

kingzain900

Feb 5, 2012
You know, I liked the black notifications better than the grey it is now. Was there no way to just change some of the fonts to white or something?

Anyways my main question is how to get a transparent background in the notifications area. I tried cooking a UOT zip, but it never flashed properly (even after uploading the framework and systemUI .apk). Any ideas?

A small bug (not sure if it was mentioned before?): If i have two many things in the status bar, it overlaps the clock (in center mode). Is there no way to make it dynamic such that it moves? Let's say if i have alarm, phone on silent, with earphones, the clone trooper icon overlaps the clock...

explor3r3

Jan 22, 2012
Between keyboard and chair
You know, I liked the black notifications better than the grey it is now. Was there no way to just change some of the fonts to white or something?

Anyways my main question is how to get a transparent background in the notifications area. I tried cooking a UOT zip, but it never flashed properly (even after uploading the framework and systemUI .apk). Any ideas?

A small bug (not sure if it was mentioned before?): If i have two many things in the status bar, it overlaps the clock (in center mode). Is there no way to make it dynamic such that it moves? Let's say if i have alarm, phone on silent, with earphones, the clone trooper icon overlaps the clock...

check out this for UOT coked themes: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22803495&postcount=185

gabwerkz

Aug 16, 2011
Three Stars and a Sun

Let me teach you how to flash them:

UOT zip + this (ICS) theme's zip
Open both by double clicking the zips (Best to do this via WinRAR)
Find folders
Drag and drop SystemUI from UOT zip to ICS zip (System/app)
(WinRAR) Compression method is "Store"
Then do the same with framework-res (System/framework)

Flash away! ;)

@all
I might get busy this week. Sorry guys. Apologies...

kingzain900

Feb 5, 2012
Let me teach you how to flash them:

UOT zip + this (ICS) theme's zip
Open both by double clicking the zips (Best to do this via WinRAR)
Find folders
Drag and drop SystemUI from UOT zip to ICS zip (System/app)
(WinRAR) Compression method is "Store"
Then do the same with framework-res (System/framework)

Flash away! ;)

you rock man. thanks a lot! this worked like a charm :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright, let's update this. Someone KANGed my Dialpad uploaded before. Yeah, shame... no credit given.

Single theme, made specifically and works for both Zeus v3n and v3b. But will work also on any deodexed ROM like Marvel.

The final puzzle of the port have met to terms. jasonevil owner of Ice9 Theme agreed to use his materials. I still have to resort to ICS Theme by sonnysekhon though.

If you like this theme, please appreciate their work @:
    ICE9 THEME by jasonevil
    ICS THEME by sonnysekhon

DOWNLOAD:
    ICS TRANSPARENT - Zeus v3b/v3n
    ICS BLACK - Zeus v3b/v3n

V2 (GW02) is on 2nd post.

FEATURES:
    1% battery increments
    Centered time and date
    Custom Transparent and Black status bar (2 options)
    Rearranged Toggle Icons (Sound is centered)
    Custom Pull Down (backgrounds and fonts)
    Custom spinners from MIUI
    Some icons from MIUI
    ICS blue description colors
    Custom USB connect/disconnect image
    Some things I might forget...

Flash it in CWM, no wipe necessary. To ensure smooth installation, remove previous theme if you have. Flash Zeus again then flash this theme.

NOTE: Didn't change Menu Background, Menu font color, Menu icons (looks awful once mixed with other app menu default icons).

NOTE: I made a mistake in the updater script, but the single package extraction directory might have been enough as it didn't cause any problems.

will add more screenshots
    2012-02-10235505.png
    2000-01-01082344.png

20120210121447.png
    2012-02-10121229.png

2000-01-01082925.png
    2012-02-10121218.png

2012-02-10122030.png
    2000-01-01082419.png
    UPDATES

ICS Black GW02

Changelog: GW02

2 time locations (Default and Centered)
    Fixed: Disabled button
    Fixed: Charging icons
    Fixed: Data icons
    Changed status bar background (Pull Down)
    Changed some app icons (ICS)
    Changed some Power Menu icons (black to gray)
    Lighter Notification background
    Add themed mms.apk
    Add themed LGHome.apk
    Small addition to dialpad

Additional for Marvel ROM:
    Added Extended Power Menu
    Added Themed Lockscreen

Be advised that there are additional apps and .jar in the zips (mms, LGHome, android.policy.jar).
    If you don't use or like them, open the zip by double clicking, right click the said app then delete.
    android.policy.jar is for Marvel ROM who wants Extended Power Menu.

Credit goes to huexxx and dxdiag32 for the additions.

DOWNLOAD:
    ICS_Black_Default_GW02 (Default Time Location)
    ICS_Black_Centered_GW02 (Centered Time Location)

I missed framework.jar for the extended power menu in framework folder. So as an additional for Marvel users, flash this:
    Credit to Huexxx
    Additional_PowerMenu

MMS FIX:
    MMS_MOD

2012-02-21011730.png
    Oh, perfect theme, it's so lovely!

Thanks.. :)

Exactly! Especially the white lettering on gray bubbles does not convince me, However, we are talking about details;)

Give me 5 mins... :)

ATTACHED:
    2012-02-22174429.png
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11921203/HTC_IME_themed_ICS.apk
    Here you can download HTC_IME keyboard themed be me with ICS colours.
    It's high resolution, v27. Tested and works with ZEUS V3n/b.
    2012-02-20%2022.14.21.png
    Marvel rom doesn't have ics animations, will flashing this theme change that ?

Download link says v3b/v3n, is it okay to flash that on my marvel ?

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

How come the clock no longer in the middle??

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

I also prefer clock in the middle, so if you can make another version only with middle clock if not I will use this one with standard clock position because this theme is AWESOME !!! :D

Oh man. haha.. alright, 2 versions then. One default and one in the middle.

ICS animations will be at framework-res and SystemUI. So yes, flashing this theme you'll have ICS animations.

I also can include Extended Power Menu (reboot to recovery) if anyone wants it for Marvel ROM.