Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2010
turn around!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
FroShedYo! 2.2.1 Froyo CM6-Vanilla/AOSP Rom

Kernel Source
Conap's Vendor Tree Source for Eris

Downloads are at the bottom of this post...

If you need instructions on How to flash a ROM... How to PROPERLY Flash a ROM

Screenshots of V11...
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg

05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FroShedYo V11 - FINAL
  • Mixed theme of Elegant-Steal & FroShedYo Vanilla
  • Sync'd with CM Source & Compiled on 02/28/2011
  • Using Conap's CFSv9 Kernel Clocked @ 604, Gov set to: Ondemand
  • Undead Call FIX by bftb0
  • Flip Animation
  • Conap's CPUBoostlite v3.5
  • CCName App by Conap (Lets you change "Verizon Wireless" to your liking)
  • SiMi Clock Widget
  • Launcher Pro to 0.8.3 Themed with Manup's Clean Icon Set (I added the original LP and the complete set of Manup's Clean Icons to the sdcard. Also, added a blank.png for invisible icon on your dock if you want.(media/icons)
  • Gingerbread Dialer
  • Gingerbread Keyboard - backlit blue 3D
  • Gingerbread Phone
  • MIUI 1% Increments Batt Mod [rpm gauge style] by Macrodroid
THINGS TO DO AFTER FLASH...

• Change dark font's to correct colors: menu > settings > cyangnogenMod settings > user interface > tweaks extras > select a theme > froshedyov11.
    Reboot to see full changes!
  • Change launcherPro to allow scrollable widgets for Contacts widget: menu > preferences > general settings > enable scrollable widgets.
  • If you would like the extras sliders for phone and msging on the lockscreen: menu > settings > cyanogenMod settings > input settings > phone & msging. Then underneath that, set the app you want to run when sliding the msging slider.
  • If you're sick of Super User notifying you every time CPUBoostLite gains root: App Drawer > Super User > settings > and uncheck Notifications.

Thanks goes out to...
  • Conap - for... Everything!! lol
  • Tazzpatriot - for showing me the ropes and helping me get started! Thanks bro. (AND MIUI MUSIC PLAYER!)
  • gnarlyc- for bouncing ideas around and being a all around cool dev.
  • Busphan - for being Busphan! lol, he's the ultimate tester.
  • Bradrobster - for helping me test.
  • Cyanogen - for the hard work he and his team have put into CyanogenMOD.
  • CitizenX - for the free hosting and being a longtime good friend.
  • jaybob413 - for supplying an overlay of PurpleGlass to build from source, that just rocks!
  • SikNside - for supplying me with the black on black submenu fix for V10 &porting V10 theme.
  • Macrodroid - for batt mod's & theme updating.
  • gemro311 - for the all around awesome support!
  • CondemnedSoul - for his Cyan Dragon Theme
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VANILLA FroShedYo - FINAL
  • Pure CyanogenMOD 6.1.2
  • LauncherPro 0.8.3 (stock)
NOTE: You don't have to flash gapps. But if you have Force Closes grab this gapps and flash it in recovery - gapps-mdpi-20101218-signed.zip
Make sure you have a nand backup or make one before you install this rom please, because I'm not responsible for anything YOU do to your phone, thank you.

Please do a full wipe (data+dalvik) to avoid complications, thanks!

DIRECT DOWNLOADS: - Provided by CitizenX

Last edited:

CGriffiths86

Jun 18, 2010
I'm not trying to sound like an ass but what makes this different from CelbFroyo? I'm legitimately asking because currently I use Celb, but this may be worth trying out. Thanks.

jdog94

Mar 3, 2010
i partition my sd
flash dual
struggle getting superuser to work with it
now booting to sd

AND NOW YOU POST THIS
where is that chicken

congrats and great work shed

ahjee

Mar 24, 2010
Oh no workshed done made his own rom! Will be trying tomorrow :)

Sent from my ERIS using XDA App

workshed

Aug 23, 2010
turn around!
I'm not trying to sound like an ass but what makes this different from CelbFroyo? I'm legitimately asking because currently I use Celb, but this may be worth trying out. Thanks.

That is a perfectly legitimate question, and I will answer ... it is basically the same thing, as are most all the froyo roms on the forum. Almost everybody uses Con's Kernels and vendor tree for compiling. It's just a preference thing really, just more to choose from.

Stick with CELB if that's what you like, I would ;)

Reactions: chlila

Ki1lACrAcK

Apr 27, 2010
NYC
Flashing now, hope Root Explorer works on it ^_^. I have yet to find a froyo rom that doesnt force close root explorer.

workshed

Aug 23, 2010
turn around!
Reactions: chlila

Ki1lACrAcK

Apr 27, 2010
NYC
Damn, must be a problem caused by a human (me). Thanks guys

edit: No Root Explorer for me on any froyo roms! WTF?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FroShedYo! 2.2.1 Froyo CM6-Vanilla/AOSP Rom

Kernel Source
    Conap's Vendor Tree Source for Eris

Downloads are at the bottom of this post...

If you need instructions on How to flash a ROM... How to PROPERLY Flash a ROM

Screenshots of V11...
    01.jpg
    02.jpg
    03.jpg
    04.jpg

05.jpg
    06.jpg
    07.jpg
    08.jpg

FroShedYo V11 - FINAL
    • Flip Animation
    • Conap's CPUBoostlite v3.5
    • CCName App by Conap (Lets you change "Verizon Wireless" to your liking)
    • SiMi Clock Widget
    • Launcher Pro to 0.8.3 Themed with Manup's Clean Icon Set (I added the original LP and the complete set of Manup's Clean Icons to the sdcard. Also, added a blank.png for invisible icon on your dock if you want.(media/icons)
    • Gingerbread Dialer
    • Gingerbread Keyboard - backlit blue 3D
    • Gingerbread Phone
    • MIUI 1% Increments Batt Mod [rpm gauge style] by Macrodroid
    THINGS TO DO AFTER FLASH...

• Change dark font's to correct colors: menu > settings > cyangnogenMod settings > user interface > tweaks extras > select a theme > froshedyov11.
      Reboot to see full changes!
    • Change launcherPro to allow scrollable widgets for Contacts widget: menu > preferences > general settings > enable scrollable widgets.
    • If you would like the extras sliders for phone and msging on the lockscreen: menu > settings > cyanogenMod settings > input settings > phone & msging. Then underneath that, set the app you want to run when sliding the msging slider.
    • If you're sick of Super User notifying you every time CPUBoostLite gains root: App Drawer > Super User > settings > and uncheck Notifications.

Thanks goes out to...
    • Conap - for... Everything!! lol
    • Tazzpatriot - for showing me the ropes and helping me get started! Thanks bro. (AND MIUI MUSIC PLAYER!)
    • gnarlyc- for bouncing ideas around and being a all around cool dev.
    • Busphan - for being Busphan! lol, he's the ultimate tester.
    • Bradrobster - for helping me test.
    • Cyanogen - for the hard work he and his team have put into CyanogenMOD.
    • CitizenX - for the free hosting and being a longtime good friend.
    • jaybob413 - for supplying an overlay of PurpleGlass to build from source, that just rocks!
    • SikNside - for supplying me with the black on black submenu fix for V10 &porting V10 theme.
    • Macrodroid - for batt mod's & theme updating.
    • gemro311 - for the all around awesome support!
    • CondemnedSoul - for his Cyan Dragon Theme
    VANILLA FroShedYo - FINAL
    • Pure CyanogenMOD 6.1.2
    • LauncherPro 0.8.3 (stock)
    NOTE: You don't have to flash gapps. But if you have Force Closes grab this gapps and flash it in recovery - gapps-mdpi-20101218-signed.zip
    Make sure you have a nand backup or make one before you install this rom please, because I'm not responsible for anything YOU do to your phone, thank you.

Please do a full wipe (data+dalvik) to avoid complications, thanks!

DIRECT DOWNLOADS: - Provided by CitizenX

V9 FIX

Fixed the reboot issue when long pressing home softkey...

Also took the #'s out of the batt icon and deleted some unnecessary files that froyo doesn't use inside the framework-res.apk

Dalvik wipe then flash.
    http://www.androidphiles.com/files/get/Hh3zOtoLEf/fix.froshedyo.v9recent-apps-fix.zip
    Reserved ... for the dead!

Old ROMS removed.
    Vanilla 1/4/2011

VANILLA - FroShedYo - NEW!

NOTE: My VANILLA will not have a version #. It will just show the date of when it was re-sync'd with cm source and compiled. I'm going to use the same link for it in the downloads section and just update that, thank you for understanding.

NOTE: Make sure to flash this gapps after flashing the VANILLA rom - gapps-mdpi-20101213-signed.zip
    If you DON'T want facebook, twitter or maps, flash the tiny - gapps-mdpi-20101213-signed.zip
    FroShedYo V8

FroShedYo.V8 - NEW!
    • Sync'd with CM Source on 12/13/2010
    • Using Conap's CFSv9 Kernel
    • ADDED Conap's CPUBoostv1.1
    • ADDED MIUI Music
    • ADDED Gingerbread Keyboard themed Blue by Macrodroid!
    • UPDATED all gapps
    • UPDATED Launcher Pro to 0.8.2
    • People Widget
    • BattStatt Free
    • Gingerbread YouTube
    • Stanrc's Custom Battery Icon (white)

NOTE: I didn't use the new 2.2.6 Android market in this build to ensure that everyone has a working Market after flash.
    if you would like to try the new market, you can grab a blue or green one from the link below.

What V8 doesn't have...
    • No Auto-Killer or Collins Batt Tweak (collins will work fine and keep settings after reboot though)
    • No Facebook or Twitter
    • No ADW launcher

V8 Screenshots...
    01.jpg
    02.jpg
    03.jpg
    04.jpg

05.jpg
    06.jpg
    screen1-1.png
    screen2.png