Screen Protectors

Search This thread

Ph1Man

Mar 25, 2011
Just found the first accessory for this phone on amazon.

Link: amazon.com/Skinomi-TechSkin-Screen-Protector-Shield/dp/B007R529PA/ref=sr_1_6?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1334007521&sr=1-6

Looks like Skinomi will release several screen protectors and back protectors. Just search HTC one V on amazon for more.

Ph1Man

Mar 25, 2011
Can they ship to India???

Sent from my HTC One V

According to the seller info they will for 6 bucks.

amazon.com/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_ss?ie=UTF8&isAmazonFulfilled=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&isCBA=&asin=&seller=A127GCSIQ9QZ6G#aag_legalInfo

PS I have read a lot of reviews but could not find battery life. How is it on the one v?

bahubali67

Apr 4, 2012
Belgaum

amazon.com/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_ss?ie=UTF8&isAmazonFulfilled=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&isCBA=&asin=&seller=A127GCSIQ9QZ6G#aag_legalInfo

PS I have read a lot of reviews but could not find battery life. How is it on the one v?

Battery is good. I do get one whole day. Hmmmm I surf daily.
I hope without surfing u may get 2 days backup.
Sent from my HTC One V

ShAaShAy

Apr 11, 2012
New Delhi

I keep wifi off in the night and it's usually always connected otherwise, my average is about 2 days with moderate to heavy texting and a bit of checking Facebook here and there, so yeah coming from an iPhone to my One V, i'm completely satisfied! :D

Supercake

May 20, 2012
Singapore
Just found the first accessory for this phone on amazon.

Link: amazon.com/Skinomi-TechSkin-Screen-Protector-Shield/dp/B007R529PA/ref=sr_1_6?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1334007521&sr=1-6

Looks like Skinomi will release several screen protectors and back protectors. Just search HTC one V on amazon for more.

Just ordered one for my phone so if anybody wants a review/report, I'll let y'all know when it arrives.

anathaniel

Jun 5, 2012
Amzer Soft Gel case, Highly recommended

I got the "Amzer 93509 Soft Gel TPU Gloss Skin Case" from Flipkart in India

It really is perfect for this phone.

RaceAce

Jun 17, 2010
DO we need a screen protector for a HTC One V? I have heard that the Gorilla Glass does a better job than any other scratch guard.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just received the skinomi protector.

First impressions:
    - Decent packaging, comes with almost everything you need to do the job properly: The protector, squeegee, cloth, instructions, and a bottle of solution that takes up the bulk of the box.
    - Quite easy to put on, just make sure your fingers and the protector is coated with the solution that they provided.
    - Will take sometime to get used to as the screen has this rubbery feel, but it also feels quite tough.
    - Despite the ease of application, some small bubbles, streaks, and a bit of the liquid remains stuck even after I used the squeegee provided. The instructions on the box noted that they'll go away after a few days. Will keep an eye on my screen and let you guys know what happens and if it's worth getting this.

Hope this has been useful :)
    I ordered this from Amazon. TPU case, with 2 screen protectors (UK) for £2. No solution or squeezer, did come with 2 lint free cloths.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007TK8BLO/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00

I was a bit dubious about the screen protectors as they didnt have a cut out for the proximity sensor. But I just put one on & it fits & works nicely, no issues re proximity sensor.
    Also this screen protector has a nice slippy glassy feel to it.

Couldnt find out the brand, but here's a screenshot of the logo
    screen%2520protector.jpg

Cleaned the screen.
    I peeled off the 1st backing, gave it a good spray with water with a tiny bit of washing up liquid in it. Applied it to the screen. Squeezed out the water & air bubbles with an empty rizzla packet. Left it to dry. Job done.