No flashlight? Download it here

Search This thread

Sim-X

Nov 2, 2008
Minneapolis, MN
I couldn't find the flashlight app on my phone, not sure why it wouldn't be included it's very handy to have. I have also liked the HTC one. I couldn't find anything posted about in the Sprint forums here so figured I would post this since Sprint & HTC decided not to include it. I'm not taking credit for ripping the apk, I just coundn't find it anywhere here. Found this posted over at Android Central, suppose to be the HTC flashlight that is included with the international version of the one. I tested it on my Sprint one works just fine.

Attachments

• flashlight.apk
    545.9 KB · Views: 5,691

rtoodeetwo

Feb 27, 2010
I couldn't find the flashlight app on my phone, not sure why it wouldn't be included it's very handy to have. I have also liked the HTC one. I couldn't find anything posted about in the Sprint forums here so figured I would post this since Sprint & HTC decided not to include it. I'm not taking credit for ripping the apk, I just coundn't find it anywhere here. Found this posted over at Android Central, suppose to be the HTC flashlight that is included with the international version of the one. I tested it on my Sprint one works just fine.

Is this the HTC sense flashlight?

rtoodeetwo

Feb 27, 2010
No problem, I know I came looking for it here first & didn't see anything about it. The evo LTE didn't come with it either if I remember right. I think you had to download it from HTC hub which I don't think htc hub is on this phone.

I had on the EVO 3D but after an updated they removed along with the mirror app, and had to download it from the HTC hub. I don't see the hub on this phone.

rickyrobles3

Feb 12, 2009

Hi:

Can you create one for the calculator? I'm missing that on my HTC ONE after unlocking bootloader. Thanks!

Matstarr

Jun 27, 2010
I wonder why this flashlight doesnt have a menu for the other modes. Works flawlessly though

mang0

Jan 12, 2012
San Diego
OnePlus 6T
Google Pixel 6
Nope. It may just be a few phones like that because some didn't have the calculator app. I had that one though

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

Yeah, possibly. Or maybe your phone was previously someone else's, and they unlocked the bootloader for you! :eek: I don't remember if my phone had the flashlight app straight out of the box, but I know it had the calc.

marctronixx

Jul 18, 2007
the ONE i use (sprint) is stock, stock rom and no bootloader unlock. i HAD the calculator installed and i did NOT have the flashlight. bought it full price from sprint.com. no hands touched it before me other than the HTC workers at the factory.. :silly:

JoeNeckbone

Sep 22, 2011
NYC
Thanks! I'm 100% stock too (locked bootloader) and didn't have it.

Sent from my HTC ONE using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

jonathanhtc

Apr 14, 2011
New York
Ok then;

which applications after unlocking the bootloader are removed?
I have the flash light and calculator (both downloaded trough here) but, is any other app removed after u/b?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi:

Can you create one for the calculator? I'm missing that on my HTC ONE after unlocking bootloader. Thanks!

This should work for the calc.
    Is this the HTC sense flashlight?

yes, it's the one that comes on the international version. Not sure why Sprint left it out
    It's there. Go into app drawer and have it list alphabetically.