Xperia Mini ST15i Restart Loop After Turning Bluetooth On

Search This thread

XPMSU

Apr 16, 2014
Today I wanted to send a PDF using "ES File Explorer" to somebody and just when I confirmed the "Turn on Bluetooth?" message my Xperia Mini ST15i restarted and now it's in a restarting loop. How can I solve the problem? I also don't want to lose the data on my phone memory, and I don't have any backups.

Android Version: 4.0.4 (Stock/Official Firmware) (I've been using it for more than a year and I've had no problem before this at all...)

vishnureddy_g

Dec 21, 2013
Today I wanted to send a PDF using "ES File Explorer" to somebody and just when I confirmed the "Turn on Bluetooth?" message my Xperia Mini ST15i restarted and now it's in a restarting loop. How can I solve the problem? I also don't want to lose the data on my phone memory, and I don't have any backups.

Android Version: 4.0.4 (Stock/Official Firmware) (I've been using it for more than a year and I've had no problem before this at all...)

Hold down volume up+home button or power button to hard reset your mobile,
then everything works fine if it was a software issue.

XPMSU

Apr 16, 2014
The problem is solved. I didn't do anything, I just plugged in the charger and played with the power button a bit and the Boot loop is gone.

fundre

Dec 10, 2010
If next time it bootloops again, try wipe dalvik cache. Boot, then wipe bluetooth pairing also using titanium backup. Don't pair with the last device you tried to, because it will go bootloop again (for me). Well, at least this is how I solve my bluetooth problem on my mini pro :)

Sent from my Xperia Mini Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: XPMSU

XPMSU

Apr 16, 2014
If next time it bootloops again, try wipe dalvik cache. Boot, then wipe bluetooth pairing also using titanium backup. Don't pair with the last device you tried to, because it will go bootloop again (for me). Well, at least this is how I solve my bluetooth problem on my mini pro :)

The problem of going into restart loop has come up again, but I did not turn on the Bluetooth, I just restarted the phone because it was working slow and now it's in a Restart Loop once again... How can I wipe the dalvik cache? (My phone is NOT rooted, by the way)

fundre

Dec 10, 2010
Well you can't, you have to install recovery to do that (thus, already rooted). Have you unlocked bootloader? You can try any custom kernel for stock then wipe dalvik from there. It have integrated recovery.

Reactions: XPMSU

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Well you can't, you have to install recovery to do that (thus, already rooted). Have you unlocked bootloader? You can try any custom kernel for stock then wipe dalvik from there. It have integrated recovery.