[Q] Moto g recovery failure

Search This thread

Amooogh

Apr 20, 2014
Sorry for reposting this, i initially posted it in the wrong thread page.
My moto g cannot enter recovery mode. Recently i gave my phone for service after dropping it in water for 5 seconds, they said the mother board needed to be changed. I didn't believe them and i brought back the phone from the service center. The phone is currently in a boot loop, it can enter into fastboot and can also be connected to the computer. My version is the XT-1033... I tried TWRP it does not progress any further than showing the Teamwin logo. It's in a loop too. Please help me out. Ive been trying 2 full days to fix this but its not happening. So if you can spare some time, please help me out with this.I also saw this video on youtube where he says if a phone can enter fastboot and be plugged into the pc it can be fixed. please help me ASAP

deej_roamer

Mar 19, 2014
Did you try this?

Sorry for reposting this, i initially posted it in the wrong thread page.
My moto g cannot enter recovery mode. Recently i gave my phone for service after dropping it in water for 5 seconds, they said the mother board needed to be changed. I didn't believe them and i brought back the phone from the service center. The phone is currently in a boot loop, it can enter into fastboot and can also be connected to the computer. My version is the XT-1033... I tried TWRP it does not progress any further than showing the Teamwin logo. It's in a loop too. Please help me out. Ive been trying 2 full days to fix this but its not happening. So if you can spare some time, please help me out with this.I also saw this video on youtube where he says if a phone can enter fastboot and be plugged into the pc it can be fixed. please help me ASAP

I suggested this on your previous thread as well. Did you try that what was the result?

My moto g cannot enter recovery mode. Recently i gave my phone for service after dropping it in water for 5 seconds, they said the mother board needed to be changed. I didn't believe them and i brought back the phone from the service center. The phone is currently in a boot loop, it can enter into fastboot and can also be connected to the computer. My version is the XT-1033... I tried TWRP it does not progress any further than showing the Teamwin logo. It's in a loop too. Please help me out. Ive been trying 2 full days to fix this but its not happening. So if you can spare some time, please help me out with this.I also saw this video on youtube where he says if a phone can enter fastboot and be plugged into the pc it can be fixed. please help me ASAP :eek:

You can Enter into fastboot right?
Use this guide to get your phone back to normal
[Stock][Firmware Package][XT1033] Asia Retail - Alt. Link [4.4.2][Lock Bootloader]