Incipio DualPro Case

Search This thread

BlessedTalent

Nov 27, 2012
This is what it looks like around the camera, not clearing it all the way like it should. The case other than that is great but I did contact the retailer I got it from to let them know I wasn't happy.

efd4730e-c192-42ab-8857-45ef124cfd3b_zps8135d875.jpg

kratos313

Feb 27, 2010
The Lost City
The otter box case is slightly thicker but not by much the case feels better on the device than some of the other cases I've used

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

MasterScat

Dec 17, 2010
I am starting to think it might be a design/manufacturing error on incipio's part. Maybe it's supposed to be for AT&T version of the phone but they use the Sprint version dimension instead, or vise versa. That would explain why it's still not showing up on incipio's website.

Anyway kratos313 how's the otterbox compare to the incipio when it comes to thickness & size?

I've been using the otterbox commuter case since January and it's a perfect fit. I'm on sprint and the case is perfect. I highly recommend it for the size too. It's not as bulky as i thought it'd be.

BlessedTalent

Nov 27, 2012
Well I got this case from cellguru.com and so far they haven't corrected the problem. I am about to get my credit card company involved and get my money back because the case is faulty and they have been shown proof. I hate bad customer service!

kratos313

Feb 27, 2010
The Lost City
It's actual a information problem the case is for the at&t optimus not the sprint version I just decided to sell mine on eBay.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tell that to my pregnant girlfriend lol jk

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium
    Ok case came in today here are some pics of the case I'll take some off it on the phone...
    pu8a4uja.jpg

4e6y3y5y.jpg

yzeme3un.jpg

ny9u7avu.jpg