Adjust banner position
Optimize color
Add exit function

Upgrade to 1.3.0

Fixed some bugs
Add grid mode
Add poperty view
Add black theme
Avoid permission change error:/system/xbin/su、data/(user/0|data)/eu.chainfire.supersu/files/supersu.cfg
System read/write status fetch

Upgrade to 1.2.1

Fixed some bugs on Android 2.x

Upgrade to 1.2.0

Redesign the UI, add the slide bar on the left, move the multiple operation banner at the bottom to the top, better compatible with different sizes of devices.
Optimized code structure, and run faster for high stability.
Removed redundant functions, such as photo viewing, and music player.

Believes that the new version can bring you a new visual experience, and more simplicity of operation, hope you like it!

Upgrade to 1.1.0

1. support landscape and tablet view
2. make top and bottom bar much thin
3. change /n to /r/n to make text file can show correctly on windows
4. change icon of text file and unknow file
5. add launch password
6. make audio file play on background service

Hi, guys

If you hope to have an easy-to-use yet powerful file manager, please try Lime!

Lime, support batch file operations likes delete, rename, copy, and cut. In addition, if the device have root permission, you can also do those operations to system file.

Lime show the storage space and some other information likes modified time and size. In addition, the file transfer process is no longer simply show progress dialog, it also show current progress and time remaining like Windows.

Lime support convenient directory navigation, you can set the initial dir when launch it, you can quickly jump between the root directory and the sd card directory, and you can also set the directory as a bookmark to quickly switch between directories. Optimized search function allows you to quickly find the file or folder.

Want to create a new folder? Use Lime, you can quickly completed. Want the file to be arranged according to your wishes? It is also very simple for Lime.

Lime comes with text edit, image view, audio play, database browser, and file decompression tool, and also for you to match other suitable applications to execute the file.

Do not hesitate, just try! I believe Lime will be your default file manager!

It's FREE and NO ADs!

You can get it on Google Play

or download the attachment directly.

I only tested on HTC sensation with CM 9.1 ROM, I think there're some bugs on different devce, so If you have some problems or suggests, please reply here, I'll fix it as soon as possible.

Attachments

• splash.jpg
    splash.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 587
  • normal.jpg
    normal.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 833
  • menu.jpg
    menu.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 708
  • multi.jpg
    multi.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 679
  • search.jpg
    search.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 578
  • permission.jpg
    permission.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 568
  • setting.jpg
    setting.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 543
  • textedit.jpg
    textedit.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 530
  • databaseview.jpg
    databaseview.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 513
  • Lime_1.4.0.apk
    2.8 MB · Views: 795
Last edited:

Penacal

Apr 27, 2013
A few things after just try the app: the interface is nice,a little too rainbow there, but good looking, so far no problems; the bar in the bottom is taking precious space, could the settings and exit buttons be somewhere else?? Top bar should be less polluted also.
Overall this app was everything we expect from a file manager:thumbup:

Last edited:

InnerSanctum

Jul 31, 2012
I installed the app on CM7.2 on Galaxy Ace I. I really like the app, but i faced some FCs when giving root permission, but still works.
Btw, i really like the UI and it is pretty smooth. My suggestion for the app is to include an option to block the app with a password.
@edit

Never mind, FCs was SuperUser related.

Last edited:
Reactions: thinkingboy

thinkingboy

Jul 16, 2010
A few things after just try the app: the interface is nice,a little too rainbow there, but good looking, so far no problems; the bar in the bottom is taking precious space, could the settings and exit buttons be somewhere else?? Top bar should be less polluted also.
Overall this app was everything we expect from a file manager:thumbup:

Thanks for your advice, it's important for me, I'll try to change them as soon as possible.

thinkingboy

Jul 16, 2010
I installed the app on CM7.2 on Galaxy Ace I. I really like the app, but i faced some FCs when giving root permission, but still works.
Btw, i really like the UI and it is pretty smooth. My suggestion for the app is to include an option to block the app with a password.
@edit

Never mind, FCs was SuperUser related.

Thanks for your advice, set a password on setting, then if enter this app, ask for enter password, is that right?

matgras

Jun 2, 2012
Works fast and really well this will be my new default file manager, but can you make the root permissions stick?
Thanks in advance

sent from my xperia ray using tapatalk 3

InnerSanctum

Jul 31, 2012
Thanks for your advice, set a password on setting, then if enter this app, ask for enter password, is that right?

Exactly!
A LAN SMB client and root explorer options (like setting permissions) would be great too (both are presents on ES File Explorer or Root Explorer).
With these suggestions, for sure it would be my default file manager. :good:

thinkingboy

Jul 16, 2010
Exactly!
A LAN SMB client and root explorer options (like setting permissions) would be great too (both are presents on ES File Explorer or Root Explorer).
With these suggestions, for sure it would be my default file manager. :good:

Thanks for your suggest. I'll add the password function in v1.1, and root explorer is already support, you can get root permission on setting by touch "Get root access permission", and if you want to modify file on system, you also need touch "Mount system to read/write".

And something like "LAN SMB client" will support on later version.

Thanks.

Reactions: matgras

thinkingboy

Jul 16, 2010
Works fast and really well this will be my new default file manager, but can you make the root permissions stick?
Thanks in advance

sent from my xperia ray using tapatalk 3

Thanks, root permission is already support, you can get root permission on setting by touch "Get root access permission", and if you want to modify file on system, you also need touch "Mount system to read/write".

Reactions: matgras

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Upgrade to 1.4.0

Fixed drag and paste no function
    selection color
    audio play
    archive run on background
    icon change

Upgrade to 1.3.2

Wrong background when ListView scroll
    banner color background disappear
    Compatible of getByteCount()
    Multi function wrong when cancel dialog

Upgrade to 1.3.1

Adjust banner position
    Optimize color
    Add exit function

Upgrade to 1.3.0

Fixed some bugs
    Add grid mode
    Add poperty view
    Add black theme
    Avoid permission change error:/system/xbin/su、data/(user/0|data)/eu.chainfire.supersu/files/supersu.cfg
    System read/write status fetch

Upgrade to 1.2.1

Fixed some bugs on Android 2.x

Upgrade to 1.2.0

Redesign the UI, add the slide bar on the left, move the multiple operation banner at the bottom to the top, better compatible with different sizes of devices.
    Optimized code structure, and run faster for high stability.
    Removed redundant functions, such as photo viewing, and music player.

Believes that the new version can bring you a new visual experience, and more simplicity of operation, hope you like it!

Upgrade to 1.1.0

1. support landscape and tablet view
    2. make top and bottom bar much thin
    3. change /n to /r/n to make text file can show correctly on windows
    4. change icon of text file and unknow file
    5. add launch password
    6. make audio file play on background service

Hi, guys

If you hope to have an easy-to-use yet powerful file manager, please try Lime!

Lime, support batch file operations likes delete, rename, copy, and cut. In addition, if the device have root permission, you can also do those operations to system file.

Lime show the storage space and some other information likes modified time and size. In addition, the file transfer process is no longer simply show progress dialog, it also show current progress and time remaining like Windows.

Lime support convenient directory navigation, you can set the initial dir when launch it, you can quickly jump between the root directory and the sd card directory, and you can also set the directory as a bookmark to quickly switch between directories. Optimized search function allows you to quickly find the file or folder.

Want to create a new folder? Use Lime, you can quickly completed. Want the file to be arranged according to your wishes? It is also very simple for Lime.

Lime comes with text edit, image view, audio play, database browser, and file decompression tool, and also for you to match other suitable applications to execute the file.

Do not hesitate, just try! I believe Lime will be your default file manager!

It's FREE and NO ADs!

You can get it on Google Play

or download the attachment directly.

I only tested on HTC sensation with CM 9.1 ROM, I think there're some bugs on different devce, so If you have some problems or suggests, please reply here, I'll fix it as soon as possible.
    Updated to 1.1.0 now, change those suggests, hope you like it!
    Hi man, great app you have (love it) but could you add the ability to change the permissions of a file (can't bother to use chmod in terminal or switch to another app):good::good::good::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks, I'll add ithis later
    Upgrade to 1.3.0
    New version will release this weekend which changed something follow the suggests get from here.

Hope you'll like it.