Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

soraci

Jan 23, 2012
Pasay
15 hours to compile holy crap. What is he using a calculator?:D

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

who are you referring to? they're using a computer to compile CM7 didn't you know that? what im trying to say is, you haven't proven anything for you to start talking like that.

I'm requesting this thread to be locked until such time that the op here is ready to post a working port...

goutamniwas

Apr 2, 2012
coimbatore
www.galaxyminidoubts.co.cc
who are you referring to? they're using a computer to compile CM7 didn't you know that? what im trying to say is, you haven't proven anything for you to start talking like that.

I'm requesting this thread to be locked until such time that the op here is ready to post a working port...

i apologise for what he said, and also cm9 for galaxy y is not possible, if you dont have an open thread for discussion :)

goutamniwas

Apr 2, 2012
coimbatore
www.galaxyminidoubts.co.cc
here (you can get the test version if u want)

as you people asked i'm going to release the test version(the current rom we have now) within tomorrow , pg101 pm'ed me that there has been more reports of this thred , i cant hide anymore i'm really discouraged , dont do this , if you are not trusting me , ok,but what about the other 8 devs in our team which includes some senior devs like maroc-os,dqib ?

edit: i'm not going to release it publicly, that will cause lot of spams here , anyone can get it(but its adviceable for u to be a dev as we already know that its not working)

so if u are a dev and can really help us with the development of the rom , u can pm me for the link, (but its not a condition anyone can get it) , but ur not a dev and cant do anything to the rom i seriously advice u to not to waste ur bandwidth(even if u hav them in excess),and one thing i wont answer any queries from the ones who get the rom from me and again pm me that the rom is not working as if ur giving an essential information.

its not working i repeat its not working
and i have one more important thing to say its not working.

note:

i'm not being rude to anyone

if you want to report this page , plz just report ur problem to me first thru pm .

and one thing , i dont think i can be more clear than this.

Last edited:

z3ro00

Jan 11, 2012
cavite
why u all guys always rushing the devs of cm9/cm7 but dont have phone.....you're not paying them and that's why the devs of cm9/cm7 that wants to help to have cm9/cm7 on our phone always gone ......and u need to trust them....dont press thanks if they dont deserve......OP said it when that there is working version then u can press the thanks button for him......so he's not "THANKS GATHERER"

and to OP give them the test version if they hard bricked their phone......it's their fault.......

Last edited:

evanlocked

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 12, 2012
bandung
oprekgalaxyyoung.blogspot.com
Keep up the goodworks

Dont listen too them
I guarantee if this port work....they will use this cm9rom

Disturbing any dev by asking beging too much without some knowledge is annoying

To OP keep up the good works
Dont listen too them just focus to ur works....
Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA App

Reactions: Soul reaper

Soul reaper

Apr 9, 2012
UltraMusic Fest
stay back

Lol man... These guyz are like zombies all they need is brainss.....
Guys plzzz leave the devs alone for a while now dnt bombared them.... They are trying their best and also they have their personal life...... Lol and btw ur phone was alive bfore the devs tld their plans for cm9... U can wait fo a few days.. Till thn be happy wid wat u have

================================
Plzz press that thanks button over there if u think i hlpd u in any way... Lol... And btw it wont eat up ur megabytes... :D

Reactions: rrhgang

rrhgang

Feb 17, 2012
We r waiting for cm9 ..
Devs r doing greats..
Don't close this thread ...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

Reactions: sanjay44

iRamzb

Nov 20, 2011
Yea all d best for d team... Don't mind them, they're just kids probably.. No offense ;)) been watching this thread for some time now and i'm truly grateful for d effort, we all should understand and feel the same.

vanessaem

Retired Senior Moderator / Inactive Themer
Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City
Please Read

Hello everyone,

Please stop the senseless bickering and trolling. The OP clearly has a link for you to click on if you're having issues. Also contained in the OP and the title is that this rom is a WIP (Work In Progress) meaning this is not a finished product. The various issues have already been laid out. No need to keep complaining about the same things.

If you don't have anything constructive to post about this rom then don't post. If you think you can do a better job then make your own rom.

For now, your only option is to wait for the developers to come up with a final release. Useless, non-constructive comments will not make things happen for you any faster. Developers are doing this in their own free time and you all aren't entitled to anything. Just keep that in mind.

mikstev

Apr 23, 2012
Is there some kind of bug tracker for the development of this port? I'd like to help if possible. I'm new to android dev but experienced in C/C++ and Java, have a bit of linux kernel knowledge and am currently expanding my skills in these fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cyanogenmod 9 for galaxy y(based on cm9 beta 7 for mini(android 4-ics))

need testers and devs , if you can help me just pm me, the test versions are released through pm's

development team:

*Goutamniwas

*Dreamboxuser

*Dranzer006

*Hcdfroyd247

*Feras.rehman

*DQiB

*Thatgrass

*Sgy.creed

*Maroc-os

thanks to:

vivekalady,Galaxy ics team,kurotsugi

ANYONE CAN TRY THIS (DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK),BUT I DONT THINK THERE IS A CHANCE FOR BRICKING.

BETA1 get it from here (OUTDATED)[/

THE BOOT IMAGE WILL LOOK LIKE CREEDS ROM IN BETA1

PROGRESS:

SORTED OUT: THE CREEDS ROM ISSUE(UNTESTED)

SORTED OUT : BOOT.IMG(TRYING OUT WITH THE STOCK KERNELS HOPE IT WORKS)

UPLOADED IT 124.1 MB

BETA 1.1 READY CLICK HERE TO GET IT(OUTDATED)

note: i dont have a galaxy y , its very difficult to develop a rom for a phone that you actually dont have, mostly this rom will work, if not i will find a way to sort thing out as quickly as possible and dont just start flaming me if it doesnt work , because i'm the one who will be more embarrased than you.

Changelog:

1.added pure cyanogenmod 9 source

2. settled with stock kernel

3.removed creeds roms files(there wont be a presence of creeds rom any further)

4.android 4.0.4

5.added cyanogenmod apks

FOR ANY QUERIES,COMPLAINTS, SUGGESTIONS GO TO THIS LINK AND COMMENT ON THE POST

MAIN ISSUES FOUND:

1.DEFAULT LAUNCHER FAILURE(SORTED OUT)

PROGRESS:

WORKING ON:

ANALYZING THE PROBLEMS(ANALYSED MANY REPORTS AND WORKING ON THE FOUND ISSUES)

OTHER ISSUES

1.UPDATER SCRIPTS(SORTED OUT. UNTESTED)

2.PERMISSION FOLDER(SORTED OUT. UNTESTED)

3.SWITCHING FROM STOCK KERNEL TO CUSTOM KERNEL(KERNEL SWITCHED FROM STOCK TO MERRUK TECHNOLOGY KERNEL V1.0.8 FINAL)

4.TWEAKING THE LAUNCHER(changed the default launcher to ICS LAUNCHER)

BETA 1.2 READY(OUTDATED)

Changelog:

1.Kernel switched from stock to merruteck technology v1.0.8 final (thanks to macroc-os)

2.default launcher switched from cm9 to ics launcher

3.added broadcom drivers for gps, bluetooth

IMPORTANT! AFTER DOWNLOADING IT OPEN THE FILE GO TO META-INF->COM->GOOGLE->ANDROID AND THEN REPLACE THE UPDATER SCRIPT WITH THE ONE YOU GET FROM THE BELOW LINK

(THANKS TO Kurotsugi)

There are some areas that needs some serious changes , you must be glad that i came to know about it and thanks for those devs and testers who helped me in this ,possibly a working version for all users may be released by today or tomorrow.

GUYS DOWNLOAD THE ROM ONLY IF YOU ARE A DEV OR TESTER , I KEEP ON SEEING MANY BLAMING AND FLAMING ME, ITS WIP HERE , I DONT NEED ANYONES CERTIFICATIONS HERE AND I'M IN SOME SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS WITH SOME DEVS

WORKING ON:

1.BIN AND XBIN FILE ISSUES (SORTED OUT , thats what i could guess )

2.KERNEL MODIFICATION ( MAROC OS HAS AGREED TO BE A PART OF THIS PROJECT (THANKS A LOT TO HIM), HE IS WORKING IN THE KERNELS NOW)MAROC-OS )

BETA 1.3 DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE BELOW LINK

[SIZE="5]

[COLOR="Blue"]

CAUTION: STRICTLY FOR TESTERS AND DEVS (DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Its not gonna be an update package once again, as lot of changes were made , sorry for consuming your bandwidth

changelog:

1.ramdisk modified(kernel untouched - stock kernel)[NOTE! ramdisk not modified,last minute change , dont want to risk your phones into bricking ,afterall who am i to brick your lovable phones ]

2.bin and xbin file issues sorted out

3.updater script is corrected and some changes for proper flashing of kernel(thanks to kurotsugi for this)

BETA 1.4 PROGRESS

working on the issues in:

1.framework files(sorted out)

2.apk's(sorted out-thanks to rushikesh joshi)

3.updater script(sorted out)

4.kernel issues(sorted out)

5.the rom stucks at splash image(before it stuck at boot logo)(working on it)

its gonna take some long time than i thought it would, i will be regularly updating on the current status of the project and will be answering your queries.

update info!!

i and amal are going to work on the source from here on for some files and if possible the whole rom

If anyone has got this rom working , dont forget to inform me

DONT HIT THANKS FOR ME UNLESS I GET IT RIGHT
    Ok.. this thread is temporarily closed.

@Op.. pls don't post versions of Rom which you yourself are not sure about.. XDA is not your beta testing team..

You mentioned that you have a team working on it.. I will strongly recommend that you and your team first thoroughly test the Rom and only then post it here.

Can't allow people to have their device damaged just cause they flashed your Rom.

Pm me when you actually have a fully working Rom.

Thanks.

EDIT: message from the op is that this project is not dead and they will come with a completed one soon..:)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wziy41bk818bsee

BUT ONE THING DONT INSTALL IT NOW AND FLAME ON ME, BETA 1.1 WILL BE READY SOON
    Beta 1.4 progress

BETA 1.4 PROGRESS

working on the issues in:

1.framework files(will take between 3 to 4 days)

2.apk's(will take around 2 days)

3.updater script(will be ready soon)

its gonna take some long time than i thought iw would, i will be regularly updating on the current status of the project and will be answering your queries.
    HI

I've got a great news for you , i've been talking with MAROC-OS developer of merruk technology kernel for bringing him into this project , and he is now in this project.(A LOT OF THANKS TO HIM ON BEHALF OF MANY SGY USERS)

Another great news for you is its gonna be the maclaws kernel thats gonna be ported for your sgy and not stock .(THANKS TO MACLAW- DEVELOPER OF CM9 FOR ACE, FIT GIO, MINI)