[Q] Get this or no?

Search This thread

shabs52

Apr 24, 2011
I'm getting a galaxy S II in a couple of weeks, already ordered this tablet as well but am wondering if I should cancel or not. Although it will be useful using it around the house to just pick up and do whatever, and watching videos on a much larger screen while running on my treadmill. I wont be using this to take pics or videos at all and for anything else I can just plug the galaxy into a tv and watch using that.

On the other hand, this thing is only 400 bucks, plus another 150 and for 550 i have a great tablet and a netbook as well which would be useful when i go away from home for a few days at a time (i dont have a laptop or netbook, just desktop). please convince me to not cancel ;P thanks!

RMXO

Feb 20, 2011
CA
I'm getting a galaxy S II in a couple of weeks, already ordered this tablet as well but am wondering if I should cancel or not. Although it will be useful using it around the house to just pick up and do whatever, and watching videos on a much larger screen while running on my treadmill. I wont be using this to take pics or videos at all and for anything else I can just plug the galaxy into a tv and watch using that.

On the other hand, this thing is only 400 bucks, plus another 150 and for 550 i have a great tablet and a netbook as well which would be useful when i go away from home for a few days at a time (i dont have a laptop or netbook, just desktop). please convince me to not cancel ;P thanks!

The bold part are good reasons not to cancel your order!