MetroUI

Search This thread

mrjaredbeta

Apr 5, 2012
Holy Sh*t, it would be pretty cool if you did port this. I would help, but I know nothing of porting at all...

unicorndust98

Dec 4, 2011
Chicago
So you can port stuff from other devices even if the screen is TWICE as big.!?? Damn, I really want to start porting, but idk how. :\

quinman22

Mar 1, 2010
I tried this when the AOKP tablet rom came out, but I didn't get very far since the rom uses the Nova Launcher and not the default one.

pmdisawesome

Jan 23, 2012
I would like to contribute in this project if it's OK! Where are you right now?

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

I don't see anything with it, it's running great! BroBots mode it available for every CM9 right?

quinman22

Mar 1, 2010
You have to follow the entire guide, including downloading adw launcher and setting up each individual tile with the correct app linked to it. I worked on it for a little while but quit figuring it was more work than it was worth. It's definitely not a flash it and forget it mod.

Sent from my YP-G70 using XDA

pmdisawesome

Jan 23, 2012
You have to follow the entire guide, including downloading adw launcher and setting up each individual tile with the correct app linked to it. I worked on it for a little while but quit figuring it was more work than it was worth. It's definitely not a flash it and forget it mod.

Sent from my YP-G70 using XDA

I totally agree, it cost a lot of work but it's not worth it!

Window Phone 7 is easier to mod, Launcher 7 and all Window 7 themes,notification,app,etc. But I switched back to Android User Interface cuz' I liked it better, it's still the best for me.!

Top Liked Posts