[MIUI 4.2.7 - V5] Android 4.2.2 for Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE (GT-N7105)

Can we use this as daily driver?

• Total voters
Search This thread

kat0072

Mar 10, 2012
Hyderabad
Xiaomi Poco F1
How to Update to MIUI V5
1. If you’re using recent MIUI V5 developer verison, you can get the OTA via Updater-Check update.
2. If you’re using older MIUI V4 version, you may flash the full rom of MIUI V5 to update: Updater-Menu-Download lastest full ROM.​
3. If you update across different versions (i.e. Update from stable version to developer version), please fully wipe all data to avoid data conflict. And please don’t forget to back up data before flashing (Settings-System-Backup & reset-Back up my data)

MIUI ROM 4.2.7 Full Changelog

[Lock screen, Status bar, and Notification shade]
New - Added the option to customize carrier name (Settings-Notifications-Additional settings-Edit service provider name)
Optimization - Improved pulldown notification shade and displayed some information in the status bar

[Weather]
Fix - Location issues of places outside China

[Security Center]
Fix - Display error of phone internal storage in Cleaner

DOWNLOAD LINK
http://miuirom.xiaomi.com/rom/u10498368/4.2.7/miui_nian_n7105_4.2.7_499a4d0af3_4.2.zip

SPECIAL CREDIT TO: jing95916

ENJOY !!!! Thanks!

Last edited:

barrygoddard

Oct 23, 2013
I'm on the 4.3 NEE Stock ROM.

I failed to install 4.1.2 yesterday (Knox?), so I'll see if this goes on.

Second visit to MIUI, it's a little too iPhoney for me, but I'll see how this update goes.

32dave

Apr 7, 2011
Woodstock
Works good on my i317m except when i put the phone in my multimedia dock it crashes. But I believe that's a CM thing not a MIUI thing as the TW version does not do this

Correction Bluetooth will not turn on

Last edited:

mrjayviper

Sep 6, 2012
phone doesn't seemed to recognized the music I have stored in my NTFS-formatted sdcard. Though the "explorer" app can recognize my sdcard without any problems.

kat0072

Mar 10, 2012
Hyderabad
Xiaomi Poco F1
Works good on my i317m except when i put the phone in my multimedia dock it crashes. But I believe that's a CM thing not a MIUI thing as the TW version does not do this

Thats true its due to CM because TW supports it but it will be great if you give me log cat logs during the crash situation to ask Miui dev team to advice on it.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

kat0072

Mar 10, 2012
Hyderabad
Xiaomi Poco F1

Bluetooth is having issue. Let me try to make another port. Wait for the next update.

Reactions: 32dave

32dave

Apr 7, 2011
Woodstock
The dock issue only happens if i have the hdmi cable plugged in and other then the Bluetooth problem this rom is amazing, fast and lag free Great Job Thanks guys

fermy

Nov 25, 2006
Having data issues. Tried toggleing and changed APN also did the 4636 test and got 3g but when connected to lte I would have no data

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to Update to MIUI V5
    1. If you’re using recent MIUI V5 developer verison, you can get the OTA via Updater-Check update.
    2. If you’re using older MIUI V4 version, you may flash the full rom of MIUI V5 to update: Updater-Menu-Download lastest full ROM.​
    3. If you update across different versions (i.e. Update from stable version to developer version), please fully wipe all data to avoid data conflict. And please don’t forget to back up data before flashing (Settings-System-Backup & reset-Back up my data)

MIUI ROM 4.2.7 Full Changelog

[Lock screen, Status bar, and Notification shade]
    New - Added the option to customize carrier name (Settings-Notifications-Additional settings-Edit service provider name)
    Optimization - Improved pulldown notification shade and displayed some information in the status bar

[Weather]
    Fix - Location issues of places outside China

[Security Center]
    Fix - Display error of phone internal storage in Cleaner

DOWNLOAD LINK
    http://miuirom.xiaomi.com/rom/u10498368/4.2.7/miui_nian_n7105_4.2.7_499a4d0af3_4.2.zip

SPECIAL CREDIT TO: jing95916

ENJOY !!!! Thanks!
    its my work.aha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I reflashed, I think I may have it fixed. But I'm sure you are aware blue tooth is not working. Great work. Any tips on kernels or just keep it the way it is?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

The Bluetooth we are trying to fix now. Our MIUI are discussing about it.

Bluetooth is having issue. Let me try to make another port. Wait for the next update.

our chinese team will solve it next version perhaps

MIUI team is working on it to fix the bluetooth issue.
    Let me see if German translation source avaiable to translate it.

I tried translating the ROM in German but not 100% translated.
    I am uploading the file, will share the link once its uploaded.

You need to give a try on it and do let me know how it went.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0g0s6b688872cbs/bz_miui_nian_n7105_4.2.7_499a4d0af3_4.2.zip

Good Luck