Losing the aluminium coating around the case.

Search This thread

prudhivisekhar

Apr 22, 2012
Hyderabad
Hi,

I have a white color of the phone. The aluminium coating around the sides of the phone is losing. Is there any way we can apply or change the coating. Cant see the phone becoming ugly. Please advice.

Thanks & Regards,
Sekhar

GECF6

Mar 28, 2014
Hi,

I have a white color of the phone. The aluminium coating around the sides of the phone is losing. Is there any way we can apply or change the coating. Cant see the phone becoming ugly. Please advice.

Thanks & Regards,
Sekhar

I think the best thing to do is to buy a good case(bumper type). Don't try applying any chemicals as they may cause adverse reactions. I've got issues with my ZL as well although it's black. The power button with the chrome finish is fading off and it looks butt ugly.

coolrevi

Jun 1, 2012
Udupi
I think the best thing to do is to buy a good case(bumper type). Don't try applying any chemicals as they may cause adverse reactions. I've got issues with my ZL as well although it's black. The power button with the chrome finish is fading off and it looks butt ugly.

Well there is no bumper type case like Xperia Z. if there is any its very hard to find

mrsatan

Jul 12, 2009
SLC
Ive got the red ZL and it has held up great besides the stupid shatterproof sheet being scratched all to hell. Either way I am very happy with how its held up but my sides arent aluminum they are polycarbonate.