[App][2.2+] Grand Theft Auto Vice City Cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dawid.

Jun 20, 2010
London
I would like to introduce an application that provides with Vice City cheats for Android devices. Application provides with on-screen button that displays all available cheats when pressed. The 'Cheats' button can be easily accessed from the game. Once the cheat has been picked from the list, it will be displayed at the top of the screen as well as the keyboard which will allow user to type in the code.

Benefits:
* Quick access to all available cheats
* Button with transparency to make sure that underneath content can be viewed
* Cheats are nicely categorised
* By pressing the cheat from the list, the code that needs to be typed in will automatically appear, along with the keyboard, on the top of the screen for 10 second so that there is no need to keep the code in mind
* If we already know code for the cheat and just want to display the keyboard, there is a button for that too
* Application can be easily disabled from the cheats list

Permissions:
*Draw over other apps - It is needed to have the 'Cheats' button displayed on the top of the game

Please note that:
* Some cheats might crash the game
* Some cheats might not be working on Android version of GTA

Disclaimer:
All associated logos, images and video games are trademarks of Take 2 Interactive Software, Inc. This is an unofficial cheats application and I am not affiliated with developers or publishers of the Grand Theft Auto series.

Screenshots:

RehQRqQHFClg3IZgRjEf8Q1TQjc5gS6qQtL2v0uTR_DaXVXCvph1UUuhcLVgn8dTWjW3
3Uj-bsOn3U7ls253NpOLWakKfw04QUdEd3gEHNR_4CVKFs0dmSCwnUbW-YzIvJSTEQ

ti9H-_B8LXfa_w7TEjE5jk8eImKDWZ_jwMqhiY7SPUEqGN3xt4O_UwlGsvj-YZeO_1A
PFaYM4tbDKvVWr6FCV4BPiFVTtzdFMu_7_2P9cyJ7gcVlNFtEvulsRgGqPTWCG4Xiw
en-OlRfxwwMIBj__QCjRE5SBa9rt5lqIxMpUey8n94sXlLqm0ra306ERf2NDkpPZAQ

B-nj8c825xaFpSCbUwll81EW37Uquf3AhyMT3C06GBPnZjAVzbA5qJ0a0lbU_Cd57A

Application is compatible with all android devices.

Regards :victory:

EDIT 09/04/13: I have updated this thread as I have uploaded new apk package as the previous one was including copyrighted image.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PERSIANDROID-TEAM

MonstaPlay

Feb 22, 2013
The best vice city cheats app for android.Nice design and it's inexpensive.Works great on my Sony Xperia Z!:good:

dawid.

Jun 20, 2010
London
I'm glad you like it :)
My app got removed for copyright issues I guess it was because of the image that was appearing on a splash screen. I have uploaded new apk package which doesn't include the copyrighted images.

Restroom

Nov 15, 2008
Denver
It seems as though this link (to the updated version) is no longer good, or has itself been pulled. Is there a further iteration of the program or a direct download of the APK available?
I'd be extremely pleased if I could get my hands on something like this without either being asked to pay or forced through a half-dozen labours. I'm amazed by how difficult it turns out to be to get something relatively simple like this (invoke input/send string, essentally) done given the various workarounds that need to be implemented to do it (not to mention how awful and scary are the popular listed solutions/keytrainer IMEs in the Play store; how some of those malware-boats can be tolerated is beyond me) without either being able to write code or jerry-rig a chain of resource-intensive device-based solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would like to introduce an application that provides with Vice City cheats for Android devices. Application provides with on-screen button that displays all available cheats when pressed. The 'Cheats' button can be easily accessed from the game. Once the cheat has been picked from the list, it will be displayed at the top of the screen as well as the keyboard which will allow user to type in the code.

Benefits:
    * Quick access to all available cheats
    * Button with transparency to make sure that underneath content can be viewed
    * Cheats are nicely categorised
    * By pressing the cheat from the list, the code that needs to be typed in will automatically appear, along with the keyboard, on the top of the screen for 10 second so that there is no need to keep the code in mind
    * If we already know code for the cheat and just want to display the keyboard, there is a button for that too
    * Application can be easily disabled from the cheats list

Permissions:
    *Draw over other apps - It is needed to have the 'Cheats' button displayed on the top of the game

Please note that:
    * Some cheats might crash the game
    * Some cheats might not be working on Android version of GTA

Disclaimer:
    All associated logos, images and video games are trademarks of Take 2 Interactive Software, Inc. This is an unofficial cheats application and I am not affiliated with developers or publishers of the Grand Theft Auto series.

Screenshots:

RehQRqQHFClg3IZgRjEf8Q1TQjc5gS6qQtL2v0uTR_DaXVXCvph1UUuhcLVgn8dTWjW3
    3Uj-bsOn3U7ls253NpOLWakKfw04QUdEd3gEHNR_4CVKFs0dmSCwnUbW-YzIvJSTEQ

ti9H-_B8LXfa_w7TEjE5jk8eImKDWZ_jwMqhiY7SPUEqGN3xt4O_UwlGsvj-YZeO_1A
    PFaYM4tbDKvVWr6FCV4BPiFVTtzdFMu_7_2P9cyJ7gcVlNFtEvulsRgGqPTWCG4Xiw
    en-OlRfxwwMIBj__QCjRE5SBa9rt5lqIxMpUey8n94sXlLqm0ra306ERf2NDkpPZAQ

B-nj8c825xaFpSCbUwll81EW37Uquf3AhyMT3C06GBPnZjAVzbA5qJ0a0lbU_Cd57A

Application is compatible with all android devices.

Regards :victory:

EDIT 09/04/13: I have updated this thread as I have uploaded new apk package as the previous one was including copyrighted image.