It was the Summer of 69....

Search This thread

R0gersism

Feb 23, 2014
Just recently updated my VS980 to 4.4.2 via OTA. All my apps now show they were created or last updated in 1969. What is going on? Even after a restore it still says 1969.

AzaG2

Jan 1, 2014
Nanango
Congratulations sir I believe you have stumbled across time travel, on a serious note there has been an aosp bug similar I'm assuming you are not rooted and do not have a recovery installed though?

Sent from my g2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

R0gersism

Feb 23, 2014
Congratulations sir I believe you have stumbled across time travel, on a serious note there has been an aosp bug similar I'm assuming you are not rooted and do not have a recovery installed though?

Sent from my g2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I'm rooted but that is all. I didn't mess with custom recovery this time around.

AzaG2

Jan 1, 2014
Nanango
I'm rooted but that is all. I didn't mess with custom recovery this time around.

That will be your issue then, Taking OTA with any modifactions to system files will bork your phone even ROOT. I would recommend flashing a Stock KDZ to fix the issue you'll have to do some reading up on the LG Flash tool should be in the Q&A Section and should have the answers your looking for ;)