MIUI Testers

Search This thread

clmowers

Dec 24, 2012
Syracuse, NY
Im looking for some testing for MIUIFIED. This is still alpha and i take no responsibility if a rom bricks your phone. I have miui running on my vs980 and looking for some people to help test it out so i can move it to beta and post it here. PM me if your interested

Last edited:

clmowers

Dec 24, 2012
Syracuse, NY
Hey All, Working on a slight issue right now with it. I sent it to my friend and for some reason it will not boot on his device. not sure if its a 12b vs 24a issue or something else. Im looking into this now. Please be patient. If anyone is familiure with this let me know. the G2 is still a new deving device for me and im trying to learn all the quirks with it

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: 4cloud9

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Im looking for some testing for MIUIFIED. This is still alpha and i take no responsibility if a rom bricks your phone. I have miui running on my vs980 and looking for some people to help test it out so i can move it to beta and post it here. PM me if your interested
    Hey All, Working on a slight issue right now with it. I sent it to my friend and for some reason it will not boot on his device. not sure if its a 12b vs 24a issue or something else. Im looking into this now. Please be patient. If anyone is familiure with this let me know. the G2 is still a new deving device for me and im trying to learn all the quirks with it

Thanks