Pic speaks for itself :). I really want to get the Mugen and compare lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334627858699.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334627858699.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 343

rawsx

Mar 4, 2011
Pic doesn't really speak for anything. From the looks of that your phone had screen on time of about an hour maybe? Our stock battery can do that

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

G1_enthusiast

Oct 11, 2009
the screen doesnt take that much battery, its the polling of data that is taking energy, i know i stream tune-in radio for about 2 hours everyday (drive to and from work) and ussually if i have a stock battery i'll be down to 84% just to drive to work, by about 4-5pmpm it be almost dead just as i arrive at the house.

I know for a fact if you live in area where reception are bad, this battery will ultimately get me through the day, as if you have the stock battery it will be dead by noonish, polling data is a big deal that's why Juice defender works so well because, it bassiclly put your phone into airplane mode and therefore conserve battery.

o and I dont Dim my screen, or do anything that would hinder the purpose of a smart phone. been using this battery since it came out and it's worth it, I cant imagine having anything less. the size is not a factor at all, even my friend who is into ecstatic (dont know why, its a ****ing phone) he even admit that it's not that big, it might weight a bit more but to me that makes it more firm in my hand.

Last edited:

djpingpong

Jul 27, 2009
Los Angeles
Not too impressed. I hit 30 hours with Eugene's CM7 ROM with moderate use on a stock battery. Wish they would come out with something that G2x extended battery on eBay that sold for 10 bucks and would give you like 3 days lol

Reactions: masamichi7

ysuleman

Sep 7, 2008
Not too impressed. I hit 30 hours with Eugene's CM7 ROM with moderate use on a stock battery. Wish they would come out with something that G2x extended battery on eBay that sold for 10 bucks and would give you like 3 days lol

Oh wow but that is not heavy use. I go through two batteries a day!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

G1_enthusiast

Oct 11, 2009

i guaranteed you either hinder the performance of your smart phone alot to get where it is...

you either

A. dont use data, and use wifi
B. no synching
C. your screen brightness is down to 10%
D. you dont use your phone at all
E. all of the above

there is no way in hell you could get 30 hours on stock battery with "moderate" use...if moderate is define as not touching your phone every 3 hours then yes.

beyako

Feb 8, 2011
Los Angeles
I use the ebay 10 dollar extended battery and im very happy with that, by the time i get out of work it is at 70 % with regular use like streaming music radio etc...
Oh and i use juice defender if that might help just a lil bit

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.