[Q] QuickRemote universal remote in notificationbar?

Search This thread

joq3

Jun 27, 2010
Hi,

Has anyone else the same problem as me. I have 3 remotes in QuickRemote, one for my tv and one for my receiver. And one custom/universal remote with buttons that control both the TV and receiver.
I am only able to view the TV and receiver ones when I pull down the notification bar.
Why isn't the universal one showing?
Is there any fix/hack/mod to do this?

Another thing.
Is it possible to add macros to the remote?

And lastly:
I use AirAudio for streaming Spotify to my AirPort Express via AirPlay. This works great whatever CPU/RAM-heavy application I use. But when pressing a button on QuickRemote, the audio lags and stutters a few seconds before it recovers. The dev of AirAudio does not think it is his app that is at fault, as it works great with heavy apps (I have confirmed). Rather that LG has a badly designed/optimized app. Or that the IR signal does interupt Wifi?
What do you think?

robogo1982

Hi,

Has anyone else the same problem as me. I have 3 remotes in QuickRemote, one for my tv and one for my receiver. And one custom/universal remote with buttons that control both the TV and receiver.
I am only able to view the TV and receiver ones when I pull down the notification bar.
Why isn't the universal one showing?
Is there any fix/hack/mod to do this?

Another thing.
Is it possible to add macros to the remote?
No. Custom (universal) remotes are not shown in the notification bar. Only predefined ones.

No macros, as far as I know.