[Completed] ROOTING : just poorly hyped or can do any wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

yogesh.kalyana

Account currently disabled
May 24, 2014
GB
meettomy.site
long way back before i knew what was rooting ,i used to read a lot about rooting where i got to know i could get latest updates of android too
i could root the phone , but now i can flash ROM , customize android the way i want but still have to wait for my manufacturer to release updates for my phone
which is none other than micro max canvas 4 , i still think as what else can i do with it with root access and come to an end

is there something that i have missed about it what canvas 4 can do ?

i love experimenting that is why something new attracts me.!

yogesh.kalyana

Account currently disabled
May 24, 2014
GB
meettomy.site
Do you know this forum ?
Micromax Canvas 4 A210
You will find all you need, help, discussion about your device

if you could have read my words i was not asking any help for a ROM or neither anything else but a suggestion to create a wonder with android
using canvas 4 read it again and try to understand what i meant please i meant something entirely different.and yes i have checked the forum already.

I'm sorry but I thought that I understood what you wanted, and I'm still sorry but we cannot help you to find something different to Android.
This is why I've suggested you this forum so you can chat with other members (developes, themers etc...) about your project.

I cannot help you more because it's not a place for disussion or support.
Good luck for your project ;)

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm sorry but I thought that I understood what you wanted, and I'm still sorry but we cannot help you to find something different to Android.
    This is why I've suggested you this forum so you can chat with other members (developes, themers etc...) about your project.

I cannot help you more because it's not a place for disussion or support.
    Good luck for your project ;)

Thread closed
    Do you know this forum ?
    Micromax Canvas 4 A210
    You will find all you need, help, discussion about your device