galaxy tab s 8.4 (white) back cover issue

Search This thread

abdo9119

Jan 15, 2013
good day

I have a galaxy tab s 8.4 I noticed that the back cover surface is not completely straight there are some ups and downs or dimples is this a normal issue or what?

something like this photo

tab-s-overheat-2.jpg

thank you

ThE_SoUrCe

Jul 6, 2007
good day

I have a galaxy tab s 8.4 I noticed that the back cover surface is not completely straight there are some ups and downs or dimples is this a normal issue or what?

something like this photo

tab-s-overheat-2.jpg

thank you

Probably from heating issues. The back cover is so thin that a tepid core could deform it. Mine has that as well when i benchmarked my tab on a warm sunny day. *sigh* hope they could sell spare back covers

ehkim037

Sep 2, 2014
Then now what is the solution of this issue????????????

My friend had the same exact issue a few weeks ago. She went to the samsung service center thinking that the problem was from heating, and she found out that the problem was the back cover itself..not from the heatin issue. She got it replaced for free at the service center. you should go check it out. Hope it helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: abdo9119

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Then now what is the solution of this issue????????????

My friend had the same exact issue a few weeks ago. She went to the samsung service center thinking that the problem was from heating, and she found out that the problem was the back cover itself..not from the heatin issue. She got it replaced for free at the service center. you should go check it out. Hope it helps!