[APP] Phone codes 1.2 (minor update for hvga)

Search This thread

appelflap

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 9, 2008
Utrecht
(Update 1.2: scrollable main window for HVGA devices)

App to store and launch (secret) phonecodes. The apps comes preloaded with some codes that are known to run on most Android Phones. However, some
codes may not work on your device. In that case you can edit the buttons and change the codes.

Screenshots

phonecodes3.png
phonecodes1.png

App can also be downloaded from the Android Market for free:
Scan:
chartnewphonecodes.png
or search for "Phone Codes"

Download history
Phone Codes.apk (35.7 KB, 1435 views) - version 1

Last edited:
Reactions: Istvan_86

appelflap

Feb 9, 2008
Utrecht
What would make it even more appealing is if it came pre loaded with the most common codes.

Yes, I know. As far as I know, only the one that is predefined works for all Android phones. If I can find more codes, I update the app. immediately.

EDIT: I updated the app with some codes that work on most Android phones

Last edited:

Andro1d

Jan 28, 2010
Nice work. But i have a layout prob. Im not able to see some entries (can't scroll), and therefore, layout is f*ckd :D

we need scrollbars :rolleyes:

phone: HTC Hero

melwan

Aug 5, 2010
So far, only the first button/code works on Nexus One. Anyone knows the other codes?

tubaking182

Mar 28, 2008
thanks but...

app has potential, but for the time being none of them have worked on my slide and the layout problem causes some issues, try either setting buttons to half screen size and putting them side by side(two per row) or letting us scroll. thanks

v_lestat

Jul 11, 2010
Nothing works on the evo. It just opens the dialer
I will have to hit the code thread in the evo forums and update the codes

appelflap

Feb 9, 2008
Utrecht

appelflap

Feb 9, 2008
Utrecht
Good App, I like the ability to change the buttons. These phone code programs are rough to make work on every phone they really have to be geared toward a specific phone because each phone uses different codes for different stuff. Here is one I made for the Galaxy S Series: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=772690
Now here you have a whole lot of buttons :eek::) Great one!

Some phones have the ability to type codes blocked out also (epic4g).

Some codes seem to be working on the epic though: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=737594

But I can imagine why a provider like for example Sprint want to block out codes. That's no good stuff for the helpdesk and/or repair center :D

the3dman

Sep 5, 2007
Chicago :(
www.the3dman.com
Yeah thats never a good thing for a company to turn that off. Hopefully Verison will not do that with the new fascinate.

The thread you posted seemed to be only about the Evo4G not the Epic4G.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

Last edited:

appelflap

Feb 9, 2008
Utrecht
Yeah thats never a good thing for a company to turn that off. Hopefully Verison will not do that with the new fascinate.

The thread you posted seemed to be only about the Evo4G not the Epic4G.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

Lol, your right :) Anyway, someone send me a link to this thread, saying that some of these codes worked on his Epic4G. I just copied and paste the link, not knowing that it was for the Evo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    (Update 1.2: scrollable main window for HVGA devices)

App to store and launch (secret) phonecodes. The apps comes preloaded with some codes that are known to run on most Android Phones. However, some
    codes may not work on your device. In that case you can edit the buttons and change the codes.

Screenshots

phonecodes3.png
    phonecodes1.png

App can also be downloaded from the Android Market for free:
    Scan:
    chartnewphonecodes.png
    or search for "Phone Codes"

Download history
    Phone Codes.apk (35.7 KB, 1435 views) - version 1