Can I use Tmobile blacklisted imei device with ATT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

aalupatti

Feb 20, 2011
As the title says - Can I use Tmobile blacklisted imei device with ATT ?

There are quite a few devices in ebay and craiglist with imei blacklisted at a lower price.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 4
Edit: Wrong section. Mods can u move it to Q&A please.

Last edited:

tyiphius

Sep 8, 2011
It should work provided you get it unlocked. (Chainfire's region lock away app should unlock it)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 4

putsometrebleinit

Nov 27, 2011
If by blacklisted, you mean it's been flagged as lost/stolen or a delinquent account then you won't be able to. All the major carriers started officially sharing that blacklist with each other last year. Kind of like what they do with drivers licenses. Get suspended in state A, state B knows about it and won't give you a license. Either way, why would you want to risk it. Spend the extra $75-100 and do it right. No reason to cut corners when you're already talking about $600-650 for something that may not work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk now Free

V DidDy 210

Jul 10, 2007
NY
If by blacklisted, you mean it's been flagged as lost/stolen or a delinquent account then you won't be able to. All the major carriers started officially sharing that blacklist with each other last year. Kind of like what they do with drivers licenses. Get suspended in state A, state B knows about it and won't give you a license. Either way, why would you want to risk it. Spend the extra $75-100 and do it right. No reason to cut corners when you're already talking about $600-650 for something that may not work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk now Free

definitely this.

if it was 3/400 bucks I could see why you'd want to risk it, but if you saved 20 bucks a week, in a month you'd have enough to buy a legit one outright

blacklisted imeis are super shady, I wouldn't go for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread cleaned, and closing it as there are folks who just get too tempted to start illegal imei/blacklist discussion.