[pouches] for HTC One X

Search This thread

theory_87

Apr 5, 2009
Urs is ipouch mobile? I had a few ipouch mobile and ipouch mini. Got them a couple of year back for use with hd2, w950i, sharp 903sh and iPhone 4

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

MrGarak

Oct 20, 2010
Dublin
Went for a Neoprene 'ShockSock' available on ebay (£4.99):

$(KGrHqV,!rQE88hJNFNbBPY04f6YqQ~~60_1.JPG

There's a red and pink one too.

flightposite

Jun 13, 2010
The One X in the photo, is black or the dark grey version?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using xda premium

alexd83

Jan 13, 2009
Mons
I am also interested in that one.

Seems cheaper than the other official HTC pouche ... Is it really the official one ?

I ordered it. Will see at the delivery if it fits ...

DazNoonan

Apr 10, 2012
Hull
Here's some hasty snaps. The case covers the whole of the phone, but it's obviously intended for something a bit wider so it's not as snug a fit as I've had from previous HTC official cases (plus the space at the sides means if you squeeze the edges there's room for it to gape open). Could be worse, but could be a lot better.
I've ordered one of these also. I like the idea of when I use my phone that it looks and feels nice with no case but when travelling around that its protected. Great for when in my work laptop bag or when in the car etc...

Mine should arrive for this phone in a few days so I was wondering if you could take a pic or two of what it looks like when the tab is pulled up? Just to get an idea of how far the phone sticks out then to pull out etc...

Appreciate it :)

DazNoonan

Apr 10, 2012
Hull
his one says made specifically for the htc one x any one ordered one and does it fit, going with a pouch this time instead of a case and a SP
Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app
I ordered that case yesterday but it was from a different seller and was only £7.13... I can't link you to it though as I don't have enough posts yet (new on here). I got an email saying it was dispatched just not so I will let you know how I get on with it.

I like the idea of a Pouch better than a case; as it enables you to use the phone with out any extra bulk, weight or feel to it. It then allows you to protect it when on the go.

As soon as I can post links I will post a link to the item i bought :)

combat goofwing

Mar 3, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/htc-hc-v...ck-stand-for-htc-one-x-clear-white-p34370.htm

Seen this in phones r u today very slim and sleek nearly bought it wish I had.now anyone got one how you finding it

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Just looki g at this one I think there is a major flaw,the part that protects the screen when closed is going to be face down on any surface when using as a stand to watch movies so it could pick up grit that could scratch the screen once closed

Sent from my LEEDROID powered Desire HD

meletios

Apr 2, 2008
Buckinghamshire
I went for the first one looks slightly better IMO :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

I will go for the first one as well. Do post some pics once you got them!

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

agree, could not wait so ordered the first one yesterday :)
..main aim is to avoid getting scratches on the camera's rim at the back...
had earlier seen some demo units at the shop and they quite a few scratches/marks on the camera rim..
....cheers

gkhn

Jan 25, 2009
You know it would be perfect if the flipcase with kickstand had place for (credit)cards in the leather flap. Then it would be a instantbuy for me!

Top Liked Posts