Touchwiz & Android L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Slicktune

May 7, 2010
How would that even work?? Anyone ever put thought into that... Like how would it override the google's new animations/transitions?? Do you think this is where Samsung/touchwiz throws in the towel with updates and just goes straight to Tizen?? I mean that is what they did with their galaxy gear2 went straight to tizen...?
What do you guys think??

dandroid13

Dec 19, 2010
Porto Alegre
How would that even work?? Anyone ever put thought into that... Like how would it override the google's new animations/transitions?? Do you think this is where Samsung/touchwiz throws in the towel with updates and just goes straight to Tizen?? I mean that is what they did with their galaxy gear2 went straight to tizen...?
What do you guys think??
LOL, it'll be like always. That deal Google and Sammy did is only to improve their relation. They even promoted Google's services like Newsstand during the Tab S release, instead of their own services.

drakester09

Jan 10, 2012
What do you guys think??

No way they'll move this device to Tizen, it's way more complicated than a Gear.

Also
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2798647

Status
Not open for further replies.