12/24/12 Update x912

Search This thread

thegpfury

Aug 20, 2008
Got a notification as well. Not sure what it is, but downloading now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

p2fx

Dec 24, 2008
My wife's phone is receiving the update as we speak... it was more like 320MB though, if I recall correctly. Will post back when it's installed.

nguyen95465

Nov 17, 2007
Downloading now...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356375112869.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356375112869.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4,256

ejarmol

Jun 15, 2010
I looked down at my phone and saw in the notification bar "download suspended, will resume shortly" and after 30 min it still hadn't resumed. i went to software update and it just says that an update is already in progress and then closes. i restarted my phone, waited another 30 min and still nothing. did a hard reset, now it isn't in the notification bar any more but software update still says something is in progress and then closes. i wonder what gives? I have left my phone in the same room as my router to ensure good wifi since the wifi reception on this phone has gone to absolutely miserable.

Anyone else experiencing this?

FlynnErik

Aug 21, 2012
I'm in the same boat.

Tried to do it, lost wifi, got it back stuck at "suspended". Read somewhere to wipe cache to start it back up and now its not in my notification bar and under check for updates says there's 1 downloading.

What do I do? Another reboot?

I'm sad I want my jelly beans!!

mattlgroff

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 5, 2011
San Diego
Can someone post a screenshot of Settings > About Phone when on Jellybean?

Also if someone can pull the update..
Instructions for pulling an OTA update.zip:

Do NOT install the update! Do these first!
Be rooted. We got plenty of methods. Motofail2go for ICS, and my RAZRiRoot.zip for turl1's Clockworkmod.
Download the Root Explorer app, or the ES File Manager app. (Instructions are for Root Explorer.)
Open Root Explorer and go to the ~/cache/ directory, which resides on the root directory of the phone '~/'
Hit the 'Mount R/W' in the corner, if successful will then say 'Mount R/O'
Copy the update file .zip from the ~/cache/ to your sdcard, external to be safe. External is in ~/mnt/external1/ and Internal is ~/sdcard/.
Copy over the update file .zip from the sdcard(s) you chose to your computer and upload it.
You will want to use Voodoo's OTA Rootkeeper before updating if you have a locked bootloader, you can find my thread on a RAZR i compatible version here.
Send me or post a link here to the update and exactly what System Version you were on, and where the update takes you to.
The community will thank you for your help!

Reactions: NealJ777

Top Liked Posts