[Stock Rom][LB/UB] Xperia ZR 4.3 10.4.B.0.101 INDIAN Pre-Rooted Flashable Zip & Dual Recovery [Indian Variant]

Search This thread

ralf_waldo

[Stock Rom][LB/UB] Xperia ZR 4.3 10.4.B.0.101 INDIAN Pre-Rooted Flashable Zip & Dual Recovery [Indian Variant]

Before we begin, you must agree that I'll be not held responsible if anything goes wrong or your phone gets bricked or lightning strikes it while following this guide. You try this guide at your own risk. This guide has been personally built and tested by me on my own Xperia ZR phone and works great without any issues. Make sure you read the instructions very carefully before you start.

Hello everyone, this is a pre-rooted flashable zip containing stock 4.3 rom of build number 10.4.B.0.101 built for Xperia ZR phone user's in INDIA.

This rom is rooted. Has no bugs except Sony's official 4.3 bugs. This rom is not modified in any way and nothing has been added or deleted. This is a pure stock rom with the additional privilege of Root access & Dual Recovery.

Screenshots:

te0c.jpg
gpaa.jpg

vu2n.jpg
s3vj.jpg

Installation Instruction
:

1)If you're not rooted on 4.3 build10.4.B.0.569 then downgrade to stock 4.1.2 and root it using Doomlord's Easy RootingToolkit and also install recovery.

2)Download the 4 files at the link below and when finished join the splitted files using the hjsplit software provided in the download link then copy C5502_4.3_Stock_INDIAN_Pre-Rooted.zip files to your SD Card.

3)Boot into recovery and wipe data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik and choose option "Clean to install a new rom" in the recovery. Then flash the C5502_4.3_Stock_INDIAN_Pre-Rooted.zip and the Super SU v1.93 flashable zip.

4)Power Off Phone. Do not reboot/Do not turn on the phone.

5)Flash C5502_10.4.B.0.101_Generic_INDIA.ftf file using FlashTool with "Exclude- System" marked in the checkbox before flashing it.
(Do not forget to mark the exclude "System" before flashing via FlashTool otherwise it will overwrite the zip files we just flashed above)

6)Turn on the phone and Enjoy the INDIAN variant for our Xperia ZR phone.

Download Links via Secure Storage Box

1) C5502_4.3_Stock_INDIAN_Pre-Rooted&Dual Recovery.zip

2) C5502_10.4.B.0.101_Generic_INDIA.ftf

3) Super SU User Update v1.93 Flashable zip

4) hjsplit software - to join the split files. :)

Download Mirror via MEGA File Storage

C5502_4.3_Stock_INDIAN_Pre-Rooted.zip

C5502_10.4.B.0.569_Generic_IN.ftf

Note for Downloading Files:

When downloading from Box Secure Storage, use the Download button on the top left side of the page. It will download the entire folder in a compressed zipped file. When finished downloading, extract the zip file and use the hjsplit software to join the .001 extension files into a single flashable zip file.

If downloading from MEGA use a chrome or firefox browser. Hit the red coloured "Download to your Computer" button. Starting the download progress takes a minute or two. When the download is finished, you'll find the zip file in the default "Downloads" folder in windows. Sometimes, the file might have a ".partial" extension even when the download is completed 100%. Just change the .partial extension to ".zip" and you're good to go.

Let me know if any other problems come up.

Please Note:

# If anything goes wrong in the above steps, then flash your own .ftf file using flashtool to boot into a fresh stock rom and restart the procedure again.

# Your data will be lost. So back it up. (I recommend a fresh start from scratch)

# Do not update busybox at any cost otherwise you'll loose root and recovery privileges.

Credits

# NUT for the guide.
And all other developers on xda.

Enjoy Your Rooted Stock 4.3 INDIAN Rom... :)

Have Fun.
Regards,
Ralf Waldo Emerson.

XDA:DevDB Information
[Stock Rom][LB/UB] Xperia ZR 4.3 10.4.B.0.101 INDIAN Pre-Rooted Flashable Zip & Dual Recovery [Indian Variant] , a ROM for the Sony Xperia ZR

Contributors
ralf_waldo
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: LB/UB. Stock Rom. Rooted with recovery installed.
Based On: Stock Rom

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1
Stable Release Date: 2014-02-21

Created 2014-02-20
Last Updated 2014-04-02

grim_ripper

Jun 6, 2008
I'm assuming I can flash the russion stock ftf file instead while using your pre-root zip? Do I need to flash the su fix?

ralf_waldo

I'm assuming I can flash the russion stock ftf file instead while using your pre-root zip? Do I need to flash the su fix?

Yes, you can flash any ftf but make sure you exclude system. Also, NO super user fix required. Although updating the super su user to its latest version from playstore is recommended.

Have fun. :)

Regards,
-Ralf

grizzlyspid86

Yes, you can flash any ftf but make sure you exclude system. Also, NO super user fix required. Although updating the super su user to its latest version from playstore is recommended.

Regards,
-Ralf

Sir,

Follow all your procedure, however super su is not working in my ZR. Please see attachment.

Edit - i just re-root it back in recovery and it fixed. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-22-05-41-11.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-22-05-41-11.png
    94.3 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:

ralf_waldo

Sir,

Follow all your procedure, however super su is not working in my ZR. Please see attachment.

Good to know, but for information, did you wipe data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik and choose option "Clean to install a new rom" in the recovery before flashing rom?. Also, did you flash any other zip after flashing the rom?. Did you update busybox?.

I'm using the same rom without any super su user issues.

-Ralf :)

grizzlyspid86

Ahh damn. Forget to wipe those before flashing. Still work though. Hahaha is there any effects?

Sent from my C5502 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Thanks for the rooted rom btw. Now i can use greenify for battery saving, transfer big game to external sd card. really a must app for a smartphone.

ralf_waldo

Ahh damn. Forget to wipe those before flashing. Still work though. Hahaha is there any effects?

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Thanks for the rooted rom btw. Now i can use greenify for battery saving, transfer big game to external sd card. really a must app for a smartphone.

No effects, since the super su user app is fixed. Have fun. :)

-Ralf

jing000l

Mar 26, 2011
www.aq.co.ir
thank you dear ralf waldo , i have a request
please strip the ftf file (exclude the system.sin from the ftf (unzip/extract ftf and repack again)
some ppl like me have some limitation on data bandwidth and data traffic
tnx in advance bro

sling-shot

Jul 6, 2012
Wanderlust
This is really heavy work and thanks for your efforts.

I am improving my knowledge slowly from the last thread onwards ;)

1. Shall I take it the advice NOT to update BusyBox stands cancelled for this? It is not specifically mentioned unlike your previous thread hence the doubt.

2. What if Sony decides to roll-out some software update for a component such as Album? Will I be able to download and install that as usual? And about future official ROM updates by Sony say to KitKat. Will it be upgradable (even if I lose root) in place or will I have to reset the phone? I am thinking that individual software updates should work but whole system upgrade may cause problems.

ralf_waldo

1. Shall I take it the advice NOT to update BusyBox stands cancelled for this? It is not specifically mentioned unlike your previous thread hence the doubt.

2. What if Sony decides to roll-out some software update for a component such as Album? Will I be able to download and install that as usual? And about future official ROM updates by Sony say to KitKat. Will it be upgradable (even if I lose root) in place or will I have to reset the phone? I am thinking that individual software updates should work but whole system upgrade may cause problems.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention about busybox. Thanks for reminding.

Don't worry, you'll get all updates from sony. As I said, this rom is pure stock rom with the additional benefit of root access and recovery. :)

Don't know about future upgrades from sony as of yet. But yes, you'll loose root access but you can always look up on xda for my thread to root it back again. ;)

Cheers,
Ralf :)

mirakulixs

Mar 11, 2010
Hallo
i need a unlocked bootloader for it?
or i can make it for my c5502 with locked bootloader?
regards mira

ralf_waldo

Thanks.
i make it, and its realy good!
root on fw 101 with locked bootloader!http://xdaforums.com/images/icons/icon14.gif
dear ralf_waldo u make a famous and great job for my c5502!!!!
i installed cwm from http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2471981
or u can recommend another one?
regards mira

Wait, did you install that cwm recovery after flashing my zip?. Please don't do that. You'll get bootloops. I've already included the recovery in the flashable zip file. Just follow the instructions carefully. :)

Let me know if you run into any problems.

Regards,
Ralf.

Reactions: mirakulixs

mirakulixs

Mar 11, 2010
no..
i installed recovery and root on my stock 4.2.2, after that i installed your indian pre-rooted zip,then supersu update......
but i cant turn my phone off!!!!!!!!! in cwm is no button to turn off, only reboot etc. so i put my accu away.
then i put it on, but dont turn on my phone.
start flashtool > select your ftf > press volume down and put it on pc > flash with flashtool your stock indian ftf with "execute system" :D
and then i was unsecure cause the reboot take longer as 10 minutes!
and now...im realy happy!
i must install cwm on 4.2.2 before to install your zip..or?
regards mira

Last edited:
Reactions: ralf_waldo

ralf_waldo

no..
i installed recovery and root on my stock 4.2.2, after that i installed your indian pre-rooted zip, when its finished i flash with flashtool your stock indian ftf:D
regards mira

By reboot take longer, you mean the first boot after flashing a new rom?. It roughly takes 4 to 6 minutes. 10 minutes seems pretty long. Never happened to any of us. Anyways, I'm glad you made it work. But, if it really took 10 minutes then I suggest you do a factory reset without your sim card and memory card inserted in the phone. Also, choose erase internal storage option at the bottom in the factory reset menu. This will rule out any issues or problems.

Cheers. ;)

ralf_waldo

no..
i installed recovery and root on my stock 4.2.2, after that i installed your indian pre-rooted zip,then supersu update......
but i cant turn my phone off!!!!!!!!! in cwm is no button to turn off, only reboot etc. so i put my accu away.
then i put it on, but dont turn on my phone.
start flashtool > select your ftf > press volume down and put it on pc > flash with flashtool your stock indian ftf with "execute system" :D
i must install cwm on 4.2.2 before to install your zip..or?
regards mira

Always install the newest recovery available for Xperia ZR at this thread - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2261606

The recovery which you installed was very old and it doesn't have power off option.

Cheers,
Ralf. :)

mirakulixs

Mar 11, 2010
this recovery http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2261606
is in your rom i think?
on externel sd i have 3 unknown things.....
1 folder XZDualRecovery
1 customized-capability.xml
1 default-capability.xml
i can delete it?
shall i flash now newer recoverys when its avialible?
when recoverys are newer, i can restore older backups with i make with that recovery which is in your rom now?
redards mira

Last edited:
Reactions: ralf_waldo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Before we begin, you must agree that I'll be not held responsible if anything goes wrong or your phone gets bricked or lightning strikes it while following this guide. You try this guide at your own risk. This guide has been personally built and tested by me on my own Xperia ZR phone and works great without any issues. Make sure you read the instructions very carefully before you start.

Hello everyone, this is a pre-rooted flashable zip containing stock 4.3 rom of build number 10.4.B.0.101 built for Xperia ZR phone user's in INDIA.

This rom is rooted. Has no bugs except Sony's official 4.3 bugs. This rom is not modified in any way and nothing has been added or deleted. This is a pure stock rom with the additional privilege of Root access & Dual Recovery.

Screenshots:

te0c.jpg
    gpaa.jpg

vu2n.jpg
    s3vj.jpg

Installation Instruction
    :

1)If you're not rooted on 4.3 build10.4.B.0.569 then downgrade to stock 4.1.2 and root it using Doomlord's Easy RootingToolkit and also install recovery.

2)Download the 4 files at the link below and when finished join the splitted files using the hjsplit software provided in the download link then copy C5502_4.3_Stock_INDIAN_Pre-Rooted.zip files to your SD Card.

3)Boot into recovery and wipe data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik and choose option "Clean to install a new rom" in the recovery. Then flash the C5502_4.3_Stock_INDIAN_Pre-Rooted.zip and the Super SU v1.93 flashable zip.

4)Power Off Phone. Do not reboot/Do not turn on the phone.

5)Flash C5502_10.4.B.0.101_Generic_INDIA.ftf file using FlashTool with "Exclude- System" marked in the checkbox before flashing it.
    (Do not forget to mark the exclude "System" before flashing via FlashTool otherwise it will overwrite the zip files we just flashed above)

6)Turn on the phone and Enjoy the INDIAN variant for our Xperia ZR phone.

Download Links via Secure Storage Box

1) C5502_4.3_Stock_INDIAN_Pre-Rooted&Dual Recovery.zip

2) C5502_10.4.B.0.101_Generic_INDIA.ftf

3) Super SU User Update v1.93 Flashable zip

4) hjsplit software - to join the split files. :)

Download Mirror via MEGA File Storage

C5502_4.3_Stock_INDIAN_Pre-Rooted.zip

C5502_10.4.B.0.569_Generic_IN.ftf

Note for Downloading Files:

When downloading from Box Secure Storage, use the Download button on the top left side of the page. It will download the entire folder in a compressed zipped file. When finished downloading, extract the zip file and use the hjsplit software to join the .001 extension files into a single flashable zip file.

If downloading from MEGA use a chrome or firefox browser. Hit the red coloured "Download to your Computer" button. Starting the download progress takes a minute or two. When the download is finished, you'll find the zip file in the default "Downloads" folder in windows. Sometimes, the file might have a ".partial" extension even when the download is completed 100%. Just change the .partial extension to ".zip" and you're good to go.

Let me know if any other problems come up.

Please Note:

# If anything goes wrong in the above steps, then flash your own .ftf file using flashtool to boot into a fresh stock rom and restart the procedure again.

# Your data will be lost. So back it up. (I recommend a fresh start from scratch)

# Do not update busybox at any cost otherwise you'll loose root and recovery privileges.

Credits

# NUT for the guide.
    And all other developers on xda.

Enjoy Your Rooted Stock 4.3 INDIAN Rom... :)

Have Fun.
    Regards,
    Ralf Waldo Emerson.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [Stock Rom][LB/UB] Xperia ZR 4.3 10.4.B.0.101 INDIAN Pre-Rooted Flashable Zip & Dual Recovery [Indian Variant] , a ROM for the Sony Xperia ZR

Contributors
    ralf_waldo
    ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: LB/UB. Stock Rom. Rooted with recovery installed.
    Based On: Stock Rom

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1
    Stable Release Date: 2014-02-21

Created 2014-02-20
    Last Updated 2014-04-02

Regards,
    -Ralf

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention about busybox. Thanks for reminding.

Don't worry, you'll get all updates from sony. As I said, this rom is pure stock rom with the additional benefit of root access and recovery. :)

Don't know about future upgrades from sony as of yet. But yes, you'll loose root access but you can always look up on xda for my thread to root it back again. ;)

Cheers,
    Ralf :)
    Sir,

Good to know, but for information, did you wipe data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik and choose option "Clean to install a new rom" in the recovery before flashing rom?. Also, did you flash any other zip after flashing the rom?. Did you update busybox?.

I'm using the same rom without any super su user issues.

-Ralf :)

No effects, since the super su user app is fixed. Have fun. :)

-Ralf