[APP] Zeam Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

SGalaxyS

Oct 5, 2010
can guarantee zeam signature hasnt changed, market wouldnt allow that. whos rom are you running?

Hi,

I am using Doc Rom XXJPU V4.0 Final. Should I just uninstall the version that came with it and reinstall the one on the market?

Edit: When I go to 'Manage Applications' it does not give me the option to uninstall Zeam.

Thanks

Last edited:

xfighter11

Oct 16, 2010
I also have a problem with updating to the new verion. I get the message regarding paket signature, too. Any suggestions?

/EDiT: Im on DocROM 5.1!

Last edited:
C

cloakt

Hi,

I am using Doc Rom XXJPU V4.0 Final. Should I just uninstall the version that came with it and reinstall the one on the market?

Edit: When I go to 'Manage Applications' it does not give me the option to uninstall Zeam.

Thanks
I also have a problem with updating to the new verion. I get the message regarding paket signature, too. Any suggestions?

/EDiT: Im on DocROM 5.1!
i dont know much about that rom, didnt even know it had zeam on it, however if u cannot uninstall it then it sounds like it has been included as a system app, and he has screwed up the signatures so they dont match my version on market. ull need to try uninstall it manually and then get market version.

EDIT: i see 'optimized ZEAM added' in his changelog lol
pure awesome that was fast! thanks for the quick fix.
np :)

24v

Oct 30, 2010
Just d/l'ed the new 2.8.0 to my droid 2. In the app drawer I opened settings, and select uninstall. All of the icons got a red background, then I went to scroll down, and the app force closed. Took the battery out, and restarted phone, still does it.

Aside from that little glitch, I like the new features, keep up the awesome work!

can you try this on 2.8.1? saw the stacktrace in market and put some changes in thatll hopefully improve it.
Still does it in 2.8.1 . It scrolls slightly further before force closing though. Also, I noticed that if you scroll down first, then hit settings, then uninstall, it does not force close.

fdragon

Oct 22, 2010
is there a way to see the dock (those five icons on the bottom of the screen) when in application grid?

remizik

Sep 24, 2010
Nantes
Hi,

is there a way to change the icons in the dock ? (just the design I mean, with custom PNGs for example)
also, is there a way to export or backup the config ?

Last edited:

BryanChung

Jun 12, 2010
Singapore
Since I switched to Cronos earlier today, I gave up my LauncherPro to give Zeam a try. =)

What I finding hard to let go from LauncherPro is the widgets that LauncherPro has that I do make used of - Friends & Calendar Widgets.

I do prefer the 5 icons in one dock per slide from LauncherPro too. But I'm trying to get use to Zeam one. However I put my Dolphin Browser in the dock, but when I reboot my phone, the icon shows another "spoil" (default Android) icon. My only guess is because Dolphin Browser is on my Sdcard, so is my Twidroid app. Hence when I reboot, the icons are lost. Anyway to fix that? :eek:

brucemcl

Aug 18, 2009
App Drawer, unread counts

I like the new app drawer with the home icon at the bottom. That's a nice way of giving more space to the apps yet still having some on screen exit.

For those who want to see unread counts for email, SMS, or whatever, there are quite a few widgets available that do unread counts.

http://www.androlib.com/r.aspx?r=unread+counts

ezteban

Jul 12, 2010
My Favorite Launcher!

...but is there a place where i can download the zeam launcher 1.5.1 apk?

I need it for a device that's still running cupcake and has no market access.

Thanks in advance.

fdragon

Oct 22, 2010
is there a way to see the dock (those five icons on the bottom of the screen) when in application grid like in 2.7.1?

Someone that still has the 2.7.1 can upload it somewhere?

Last edited:

mapcom

Nov 27, 2010
I like the new update but (oops)... im getting a force close when scrolling the app grid in "uninstall mode"

Im using a x10 mini pro 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts