4.4 for mediatek?

Search This thread

abizhar 007

Jul 6, 2013
glad to be the firs to stop by this thread ;)

hopefully that one was true, if that was. its going to be a big leap for our device development. thx for the info mate :good:

prashh17

Jul 28, 2013
Dude, recently devs have launched unofficial cynogen mode 10.2 for xperia sp locked boatloader.. Check xperia sp thread

Sent from my C2305 using xda app-developers app

prashh17

Jul 28, 2013
If cwm starts working with our device than we definitely can port ROMs.. :D

Sent from my C2305 using xda app-developers app

D

Deleted member 3493119

If only the mediatek retards unlocked the bootloader, things would have been soo much simpler. Oh how I miss custom roms :(

Sony is the problem, not Mediatek. Sony made the decision to lock the bootloader on this device, all other MTK devices comes with unlocked bootloader.

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk

reggieguelas

Mar 15, 2014
mailed FXP to help us on our device

i email FXP to help has on our device i hope he will not ignore my email

khashayar_khk

Feb 28, 2014
Sony is the problem, not Mediatek. Sony made the decision to lock the bootloader on this device, all other MTK devices comes with unlocked bootloader.

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk
I emailed Sony many times but every time they send me back that they don't have any information about it because it's not in the US market and one time one of them seid to me that the xperia c would have the locked bootloader forever and Sony doesn't even think about to unlock the bootloader but it's on the 4.3 update in next winter.:(

Top Liked Posts