[Q] In a bootloop after flashing factory image

Search This thread

Plobocz

Jan 6, 2014
You can erase then all. System, cache, boot, userdata, recovery. You'll flash then all too. The order doesn't matter.

Okay, erased them, flashed them, did another factory reset because why not when I'm at it already. It didn't work, phone restarts on Google logo screen just like before.

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
Okay, erased them, flashed them, did another factory reset because why not when I'm at it already. It didn't work, phone restarts on Google logo screen just like before.

Hate to say it but I think your device took a dump on you. At this point I'd consider resetting the tamper flag, locking the bootloader and rma'ing it.

Reactions: Plobocz

Plobocz

Jan 6, 2014
Hate to say it but I think your device took a dump on you. At this point I'd consider resetting the tamper flag, locking the bootloader and rma'ing it.

Aw, that sucks. Even more so that I have the N5 for only like 2 weeks.
And it has to happen on a Friday evening as well... :(
Thanks for all the help and suggestions anyway.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I left it for about 10 minutes before, but to no success. It's not like it's actually doing anything, it just gets to the Google screen, turns off and tries again, over and over. I'll leave it running again, maybe it needs some really long time.

It's not boot looping if it turns off and back on again. You have something else going on. I'd re-flash the factory image again. I think something went wrong there.