[Q] How to upgrade any android phone (I have Panasonic T11) to Kitkat 4.4.4?

Search This thread

jhonybravo07

Jul 4, 2014
I have a rooted Panasonic T 11 with Android 4.1.2 installed on it. Please help me upgrade to Kitkat 4.4.4. Thank you.

eceprince

Aug 29, 2014
Rooting Panasonic T11

Install the software VROOT attached herewith in your PC .

I rooted the almost 10 months ago. So I dont remember the steps.

"Vroot is an one-key root tool designed by Mgyun-team. Just click one button, you can root your mobile device immediately!

It is very easy to use .Turn on the USB debugging mode, and connect your phone to the computer, then click the button "root" and now what you have to do is just waiting for the root result. Forget the complex and troublesome tutorials, everyone can control it easily.

Vroot's goal is providing the excellent and simplest experience for all android users. The newest version of Vroot have supported for more than 8000 kinds of Android devices. It is more effective, easier and faster than you can imagine.

In order to serve non-chinese user, we are pleasure to release this English version for downloading . If you are a non-Chinese user, just download the English version of the Vroot and enjoy the root now.

If you have any problem, please submit your feedback to this email-address: service@mgyun.com.

Good luck to you! Just do it and enjoy the android world!"

Attachments

• VRoot_1.7.3.4863_english_cid1005_7337ba1e_89.rar
    6.5 MB · Views: 113